Chapter 30

Excuse Mistakes

( Five Month's  )

( FlashBack Aaliyah's Point Of View )

" aaliyah!" damon yelled . i finished wiping the blood off of the bathroom floor and flushed the toilet .  i wiped my tears and fixed my hair . i looked at the toilet and sighed.  "angel number one."

" AALIYAH IF I HAVE TA CALL YA ASS ONE MORE MOTHERFUCKIN TIME IMA MERK YA ASS !" i scurried into the living room where damon sat . he sat his beer down and looked at me.

" ya cleaned that shit up right?" he said lowly . i nodded trying not to cry if i cry he said he would give me a reason. " ya kno we don't need no fucking kids , but ya dumb ass still managed ta get pregnant ."

I tried to stand up straight but my legs were hurt & trembling,  and my vagina was in so much pain ." i-im sorry baby it won't happen again. " i said trying to smile.

" it betta not or we gone have ta get that hanger again ."

I started feeling dizzy as blood ran down my leg . " damon i-im still bleeding ." i started to feel even more dizzy and i held on to the wall . " get the fuck up man bleeding all on my fucking carpet bitch ." i started to cry and i scream as the agonizing pain got worst . he got up and looked at me with fear.  " shit liyah look at me!" he yelled rushing over to me .

I fell onto the floor crying in pain .he rushed over and touched .my legs he looked at his bloody hands and panicked. He lifted my head up and yelled at me ." AALIYAH OPEN YA EYES BAYBEH DONT GIVE UP ON ME !"

i felt my body go numb and i closed my eyes . i wanted to die and god finally gave me my wish .

Royalty Diaz

I looked at aaliyah as tears fell down her face . she didn't blink not once. Rebecca looked at damon and then at aaliyah .

" am i missing something?" she said . before anyone could respond chris launched at damon . august , tyga , bryson and crystal restrained him from getting to him . rebecca looked confused and upset .

" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON !" rebecca yelled .

I kept shaking aaliyah but she wouldn't talk , blink or move but her tears were rolling rapidly.
" YOU FUCKING PUNK AS NIGGA!" chris yelled . damon put his head down and rebecca stared at him. " what did you do?"

" HE FUCKING BEAT MY GIRL LIKE SHE WAS A MAN FOR THREE YEARS!" chris said still trying to get out of there grip .

Rebecca covered her mouth and backed away from him.

" baybeh i was young and stupid and i was on every drug there was , but i changed i went ta rehab and therapy and i been clean fa' five years straight. Becca ya know this "

Aaliyah stood up and wiped her tears . rebecca shook her head and sped to the back of the shop in tears . i felt bad for her because when he walked in her face lit up something awful. I could tell she really loved him .

" i hate you." aaliyah said pointing at damon . "and i suggest you get the fuck outta her if you want your life ." aaliyah sneered . he put his head down and looked towards the back . " im sorry fa everything i caused aaliyah i swea ta god im sorry i pray fa ya forgiveness everyday .  Im sorry fa the drama august. tell becca i said i love ha please ." he said walking out the shop .