Chapter 20

Excuse Mistakes

Royalty Diaz

" babyyyyyy ?? " i cooed . i straddled august while he slept . i've been trying to wake him up for the last pass five minutes.

He moved and groaned . " baby get up !"

" damn wat time is it?" i grinned and grabbed my phone.

" it's almost eleven comon get up . i made you breakfast already . " i said rubbing his chest .

He smiled . " oh and .." i leaned down and started kissing his neck.

" happy birthday daddy " his eyes popped open and he looked at me lustfully . " thanks ma ' " he said gripping my theigh. " your welcome " i blushed " now come eat . i said getting up and walking out of the room . i put the plates and our Orange juice on the table.

" damn baybeh ieen kno ya could cook like that . " he said coming behind me and kissing my neck . i giggled and grabbed his hand pulling him to his seat with me sitting on his lap .

" well you never let me cook . " i laugh . " cause ya did enough off that shit since you were ten . "

I smiled . " i know baby but you work and i don't so im going to cook for you end of story. " i said sternly but sweetly.

He laughed . " ite mama . " i got up and went to my seat and we started eating . " did ya take ya pill?"

" no i forgot ." i said getting up quickly i ran im the bathroom and opened the draw . grabbing the pill bottle , i ran back into the kitchen and poured me a half of cup of water . after swallowing the pill i sat back down and finished eating.

He laughed " it didn't matta' when ya took it baybeh i was jus askin."

I nodded . " i know i just- i just had to do it then . " i sighed

" comere" i got up and sat on his lap . " i kno ya worried but everything gon be ite ok ? Don't stress ya self out "

I nodded that was the main thing I was trying to do. I was trying to keep my stress low and make sure everything goes perfectly. no matter what I was going to have my baby. this is all I ever wanted and it's with the person I am madly in love with. I wouldn't want anything else more in the world and I'll make sure I have it.

My last three pregnancies were based on stress and abuse. Even though I hate it William , wanted to leave him & I didn't want to have a child by him. I still didn't want any of my children to die.

After we finished eating , we played around around a little bit & i cleaned the dishes . then he got dressed to go to the barbershop. I walked him to the door .

" baby be safe " i said kissing his lips . he smirked " i am ma , besides i got betty in da whip " he joked referring to his gun.i laughed as he left out the door .

Locking the door I ran back into our bedroom and started to do my hair. I rummaged through my closet to try to find something to wear for the afternoon. right after I finished taking a shower and getting dressed , I called Aaliyah to see what she was up to.

" girl I'm not doing nothing trying to figure out what Chris keeps calling me for he act like I'm his girl ."

I laughed " you two are absolutely insane but yeah I do have something to tell you. "

" correction he's insane and what is it? "

" yeah sure but um I did go to my doctor's appointment yesterday."

" oh my gosh what did they say? are you cool girl? is everything alright? any STDs cause you know I'll kick his ass ! "

I laughed " what's no he would never do that. but he did give me some thing . " i smiled touching my flat belly.