Chapter 26

Excuse Mistakes

Royalty Is :
( 3 Month's & 3 Weeks )

Royalty Diaz

" ms.diaz your blood pressure is low and im proud of you . " dr.manual said .

I smiled . " thank you doctor , august has really been helping me stay stress free. "

He nodded and cut on the lights. I sat up & pulled my top back down. " wow your one of the first couple's that begged me not to tell you the sex. "

" i didn't know you could tell so early honestly & i want it to be a surprise. " i smile joyfully .

He smiled and nodded. After my appointment , i drove to rite aid to get my prescription refilled. Pulling up . i parked and grabbed my purse . i opened the door and froze. I really didn't think william was going to keep stalking me.

Slowly getting out , i locked the doors and started walking towards the store. I couldn't stop staring at the car. His windows where tinted so u couldn't tell if he was in there.

Then i hit something kinda hard. ."shit im so sorry-"

" it's my fault , i wasn't-" i  stopped mid sentence and scoffed .

She laughed and looked me up & down. " ugh ya ass again. "

I stepped back and rolled my eyes. " what do you want ?"

" oh i just came to pick up my prescription for my boyfriends friend pills in my new boyfriends bmw."

I looked at williams car in shock. I can't believe. " look you can have august i don't give two fucks anymore. My boyfriend makes what he makes in a day ."

" Angela look i don't think you know what-"

" oh bitch please ! Ya jealous " she taunted . i tried to ignore that but i swear she didn't know what she'd gotten herself into.

" angela im serious. you need to get awa-"

" gurl bye forreal i have to bounce my boyfriend is waiting "

She bumped me as she walked past. Yea i wanted to snatch her up but william was gonna do it before i was.

" angela i warned you." i said. She rolled her eyes and drove away. After leaving rite aid in shock , i drove home. I took off my sandels by the door .

I sighed as i sat down and rubbed my semi-swollen feet. I grabbed my laptop and begin searching for new houses like august said. Of course he told me i wasn't putting a dime into it . he wanted me to start shopping for the baby's room , clothes etc. I was super excited about that because i finally get to do it! Me and aaliyah decided we were going to do this together. No , she wasn't excited.

August came threw the door with a smile and made my heart elxerate. I find it crazy that i blush like a school girl , that has a crush on the boy she can't seem to catch his attention.

" wassup baybeh ?" he said kissing ny forhead.

I smiled ." nothing looking for places again. How was work?" i got up and helped him take his jacket off . kissing his lips after .