Chapter 7

" She Made Pain Look Beautiful"

Excuse , Mistakes

Royalty Diaz

I cleared the fogged up mirror and looked at myself . it's been four month's since i left william. It still felt like yesterday when i ran away from him but . i was still really depressed & i haven't been out the house much .

He took almost everything i had. He cancelled my bank accounts and everything. I didn't have a dollar to my name .

I put half of my hair in a ponytail in the middle of my head . i put on my under garments , and my black shirt with black spandex shorts . i gathered all my belongings and headed to the room . i put everything up and went to sit in the living room .

I sighed and looked at all the messages william has sent me in the past four months  .

I will find you
Your my bitch
You think you can run from me?
I will kill you
I love you
Baby im sorry come back ill change i promise
Please answer me

Fuck you then bitch
When i find you bitch your dead .
Man you done fucked up
Lol bitch i love you
Baby i really do love you
Just come back home
I Dont wanna hurt you
I just wanna talk .
Dont hate me i know i fucked up.
Ill change just call me
I Took everything out your bank account , you will be nothing without me .
Watch your back gold digging ass bitch .

I wiped the tears that threatened to fall down my face . i heard a knock on the door . i jumped and looked at the door frightened.

" it's me royalty' " i sighed in relief and answered the door for august. I didn't understand why he didn't just use his key but i didn't ask . he hugged me and i smelled his cologne on him instantly. He smelled.. Nice .

" you ok? " he asked taking of his jacket .

I nodded . " how was your day?" i asked looking up at him .

He sighed and took off his snapback showing his wild curly hair .

" stressful as fuck as usually , i can't deal wit ha ass royalty , one minute she love me the next she don't , she neva satisfied wit nothin i do then she pull that crying shit and blame everything on the baby  "

I listened as he talked about his relationship with his baby's mother .

He said that him and amerie were together for three years and he loved her . but he said she was insecure ,crazy and accused him of cheating all the time. He said he couldn't take it anymore and left the house . he said he slept with her a few times after the broke up and boom she says she's pregnant.

" ioon trust ha' ioon think thats my baby "

I continued to look at him

" why do you think that" i said softly.

We continued yo gaze at each other not once taking our eyes off one another .

" ioon' kno i feel it in my gut "
He said after licking his lips .living with august has been so hard because of the fact i find him so interesting inside and out , he attracts me so much .

I looked down trying to break our gaze . " why do you do dat? "

" do what ?" i asked softly.

" when i talk ta' you , you neva' look long a 'nough"

I blushed and looked at my toes .

" i don't know its a habit , im sorry-"

" nah you dont have ta' be sorry baybeh girl ,"

I hated when he called me babygirl , it made my heart go crazy . i hated that he was nice to me because i didn't deserve it . i deserved everything william did to me because i was a fuck up . all i do is fuck up .

" Stop " i said aloud . he looked at me confused

" Stop wat?"

I shook my head and backed up.
" being so nice to me , i don't deserve it august . i don't "

He stepped forward and i backed up .

" royal-"

" no ! I don't william is right i am nothing without him . "

I turned around and ran towards the bathroom . i ran in and locked the door . i rammed through the draw until i found the a small knife.

" ROYALTY! Baybeh girl open the door . "

I started to sob loudly . i can't do this . i don't want to live anymore .

I screamed as the voices in my head grew louder .

Do it .

Kill yourself

You don't matter anyways

You were always a bitch

Unimportant

Stupid

Ugly

I punched the mirror making it shatter every where .

" UGH!!!!!!!!!" i yelled throwing everything sight .

Yea you bitch cry

" STOPPP" i yelled grabbing my hair .

" ROYALTY OPEN THE DOOR !"

I heard him banging on the door i stopped crying and i grabbed the knife .

Do it

Do it

Do it .

Then august burst in and i jumped.

" Royalty." he said calmly

" put it down baybeh "

Started to sob loudly again .

" they keep telling me to do it august " i cried.

" who keep tellin' you baybeh?"

" the voices , the voices "

I dropped the knife . i slid down the wall by the window . i looked at august as he came over to me .

He leaned down and looked at me .

" im sorry " i said softly.

" ya beautiful , royalty"

I looked up at him . he looked at me with this look that made my heart skip a beat .

He sat beside me .

" so damn beautiful "  he grabbed my hands intertwining our fingers.

He looked at me and i kept my gaze strong . what was he doing to me? I felt safe , and I've never felt that way in my life .