Chapter Nineteen.

I am really sorry for not uploading in absolutely ages! I know I really do apologise! I've been so busy with college and exams but i've finally finished college!! WOOHOO!! So until I get a job I have basically all my time to write :D Happy days! So anyway here's the long awaited chapter nineteen hope you guys enjoy it :) 

___________________________________________________

Chapter Nineteen. 

“I hope they haven’t started without me” Cooper muttered as the clock just passed half two and we pulled into this small country pub. Dave run out of the pub, I looked at him stupidly.

“Dude, what took you so long come on we’re starting!” he said dragging Cooper out of the car, leaving me to sit there on my own.

“Come on Scar!” Cooper said running after Dave, I got out of the car and ran after them. We walked through the pub and out into the beer garden where there were loads of people sitting on benches and some standing but all facing this small stage set up on the grass. As I walked closer to the stage, someone grabbed my arm and spun me round; I turned to see a pair of big brown eyes staring at me.

“What are you doing here?” she said.

“Cooper’s the drummer” I said pulling my wrist out of her grip.

“Oh…cool, come on let’s go closer to the front” Aria grabbed my wrist again and dragged me to some seats right by the front right by the stage. I looked up to see Cooper, but clocked eyes with someone else instead, the lead guitarist, my ex, Will. I ignored him and looked past him to Cooper, I smiled at him and he smiled and waved with his drumstick at me. Then the dirty blonde haired singer introduced the band and they broke out into their latest song, “No regrets” 

Aria and I stood up and started dancing, making complete fools of ourselves, but we didn’t really care. Their new song was amazing! When the song finished I looked up at Cooper and he winked at me, the rest of the band were focusing on their instruments getting ready for the next song. After they played three songs they took a break. We went round to the side of the stage to meet them, Will simply ignored me and walked past while Cooper ran towards me picked me up and spun me around.

“So what did you think?” he said grinning.

“You were great!” I smiled, he leant in and kissed me.

“Come to the bar with me” it wasn’t a question as he dragged me with him, we got to the bar and Cooper stood next to Will and started chatting. He didn’t know about the drugs and I just stood there awkwardly.

“I’m going back to Aria” I said but before I could leave Cooper grabbed me and kissed me.

“Okay, do you want anything?”

“No thanks, I’ve got a drink on the table” I said smiling and walked back out to the beer garden. It was a lovely day, sun shining down, regret wearing my jeans. I looked at Aria, she was standing talking to Dave wearing a lovely yellow summer dress with a dark denim jacket over the top, she was dressed correctly for the weather. I jumped a mile as someone picked me up from behind!

“Boo!” Cooper said spinning me around to face him.

“God, you scared the shit out of me!” I squealed and hit him lightly on the arm.

“N’awww sorry baby” he said smiling and then kissed me on my nose, I reached up and kissed him on the lips, slowly and passionately. Dave hit him on the arm and Cooper pulled away.