Chapter Seven.

Okay sorry about the short chapter but i wanted to leave you all hanging :)! 

Kim :D! 

_______________________________________________________

Chapter Seven.

I have been searching Google for an Isabella Whitehall for three hours but there is no record of her anywhere! I closed my laptop and put it on the bed next to me, I needed help, someone who knew the insides of the rich people, I had to call Dave. I rung Aria’s mobile to see if he was with her and with no surprise he was.

“Dave I need your help” I said pacing my bedroom floor.

“What with?”

“I can’t find an Isabella Whitehall anywhere on Google!” I slumped onto my bed.

“Hmm, I’ll try a PI if you like, he could help you get the dirt, my father had to use him last year” Hmm, that was a great idea.

“Yes please, I really don’t think this Isabella is telling the truth and I don’t want her messing with Will!” I said, there was something about her that made my skin crawl, she wasn’t a nice person and I know I’m right!

“Okay, I’ll get right on it Scar, Aria and I can come over and help if you like?” I could use the help.

“Sure” I said and he put the phone down. I carried on searching until Aria and Dave finally came over, Dave came in and his phone started to ring.

“I have to take this,” he said and walked out into the hall, Aria and I sat on the bed watching him, hoping it was the PI.

“Okay thank you” Dave said as he hung up and walked into my room.

“Who was it?” Aria said.

“Nosey” he said kissing her on the nose. “And it was my mother why?”

“Oh, I was hoping for the PI to call”

“That should take a few days at the most”

“Ugh” I said leaning back on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

“What do we do now?” Aria said lying down next to me.

“Just wait” Dave said sitting on the edge of my bed.

“But I hate waiting” Aria said impatiently. Dave’s phone started to ring again, I sat upright immediately.

“Ooo” Dave said looking at his phone.

“Manny do you have news for me” Dave said. All I could here was mumbling from the phone, I couldn’t make out a single word. Dave nodded for a while and finally hung up, he looked at Aria and I and smiled.

“We have the truth,” he said grinning; now it’s time to take the cat out of the bag.

____________________________________________________________

Once again sorry it's so short but i hope you liked the chapter and i wonder what all your idea's are of where she really went......

Kim :D!