Chapter Ten.

Well i'm finally uploading, so sorry about the delay! I've been very busy! Well i hope you like it :)! 

Please vote, comment and fan if you like it :D! 

Kim:D<3 

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter Ten. 

We walked hand in hand back to his room; Iz was sitting on the bed counting a bunch of pills.

“What’s she doing here!” she said giving me evils.

“I’m helping out,” I said sitting down on the bed next to some pills.

“Will” she said getting up and grabbing him by the arm. They went out into the hall and closed the door, I got up and pressed my ear against the door and eavesdropped on their conversation.

“Will, what do you think you’re doing asking her to help! This is meant to be just you and me and a bunch of drugs, not some school girl looking for some extra cash!” Iz screamed into Will’s face.

“Whoa chill, she’s just helping us!” Will said calmly.

“Fine but if she messes up, she’s out!” she said her voice getting closer to the door; I jumped away onto the bed, the pills bounced onto the floor. I reached down and started picking them up as Iz walked in.

“She’s stealing the drugs!” Iz shouted while pointing her finger at me.

“No I’m not, they fell on the floor!” I said standing up and about ten pills fell to the floor from my lap.

“Look she was trying to smuggle them! I told you she’s a little kid looking for some cash, she’ll sell those to her friends!” Iz’s voice got louder and higher.

“I wasn’t!”

“Will, tell her to get out, and leave the pills behind!”

“Will I’m not stealing the drugs!”

“Look Scar I think you should just get out” he said sympathetically, my mouth dropped to the floor, he was choosing her over me!

“Fine!” I said walking out of the room and slamming the door behind me. As I got out of the front door my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out; it was a text from Will.

Scar, just play along with this, I’m sorry I don’t believe that you were stealing the drugs I just need this plan to get in order!

Will xx

I looked at the text and scoffed, whatever. I have better things to do than help a stupid drug addicted bitch! Instead of going home I headed to Aria’s and for once she was alone.

“Hey” I said walking into her room.

“Uh hey, I was just about to go out, Dave’s taking me to a club, you wanna come?” she said smiling at me, dressed in a glitzy pink dress.

“After the day I’ve had, defiantly! But I’ll have to borrow something off you” I said smiling; luckily we were the same size in clothes and shoes.  

“You know where to look,” she said pointing at her wardrobe. I rummaged through and finally found a lovely white dress, I slipped it on and matched it with black heels, I left my clothes in a pile on her floor. Once I was ready we went downstairs and waited for Dave to pick us up. Aria had called Dave telling him that I was coming; she said that he didn’t mind because loads of other boys were going to meet them there anyway.

Dave finally turned up ten minutes later, I sat in the back of his car while Aria and him held hands in the front. We parked around the back of some club uptown; I got out and followed Dave and Aria to the back doors. We got in and the whole club was bouncing, ‘Sexy and I know it’ was blasting as we walked in. We met up with some of Dave’s friends, the blonde one winked at me, I just smiled and nudged Aria to come to the bar for a drink. We got served in the last club so hopefully we would in this one. Aria smiled seductively at the barman and ordered two vodka and cokes, he just nodded and got them for us. We grabbed our drinks and walked back to the boys.

Six vodka and cokes later, I was dancing with the blonde boy who had winked at me earlier and I was rather tipsy! His hands moved down to my arse and he squeezed tightly.

“Excuse Me,” I said pulling away and walking over to Aria.

“Come get another drink?” I said pulling her away from Dave and to the bar.

Ten vodka and cokes later, I was back dancing with the blonde boy, who’s name was Harry, I think, maybe it was Gary or was it George? Anyway, I was dancing really close to him, he then kissed me on the lips and instead of pulling away I kissed back; he then took me to the bar and bought me another drink.

“Want to do shots” he said grinning, I just smiled and nodded, I don’t think he realised I was underage. I knocked back five shots and almost fell off the barstool. I then started to get the giggles. I walked over to Aria, and leaned on her to help me stay up but she moved and I ended up on the floor.

“I think it’s time to go” Dave said helping me up, I waved to Harry/Gary/George and let Aria and Dave lead me out to the car, Dave hadn’t been drinking because he was designated driver for the night. I took a quick nap in the back of Dave’s car on the drive home. We pulled up to Aria’s house.

“She can stay with me for the night” Aria said as Dave pulled me out of the car, he then fireman lifted me up to Aria’s room. He placed me on the floor next to my clothes, I rummaged through my coat looking for my phone instead I found some pink sweets, I took two and swallowed them. The next minute I started to feel really hyper, I went back to my coat and swallowed a few more. I then tried to get up but fell back down and hit my head on the wall, I leant on my side and curled up, my stomach started to hurt and I was getting a headache. I went to get up to be sick but I couldn’t, I then blacked out.

I opened my eyes and saw Aria and Dave staring at me, my eyes then closed again before I had the chance to speak.

When I opened my eyes again I saw lights on a ceiling, moving quickly, one after the other. I heard people talking.

“Sixteen year old female, apparently took drugs and alcohol” was all I heard before blacking out again.