Chapter One.

I really hope you like this story:) Comment and Vote please :D!

Song in side>>> 

Picture of Will >>>>> 

Kim :D! 

______________________________________________________

Chapter One. 

The next day my best friend came and called me ready to go to school. My best friend’s name is Aria, she has brown hair like me and green eyes, she works with me and my mum in my mother’s catering business, we both hate it but it’s a little extra cash.

I ran down the stairs to get the door, Aria was standing there eating a bright red apple, I grabbed a green one out of the kitchen and headed off to school.

“So any gossip?” Aria said as we walked down my street, she asks me this every Monday morning.

“Maybe” I said, she stopped and grabbed my shoulders.

“Tell Me,” she said frantically.

“I met a boy,” I said dragging it out, she squealed.

“Who, do I know him?” she said all at once.

“Nah, I barely know him, we just met on the train, and he was gorgeous but I kind of ranted to him about rich people”

“Are you going to see him again? Did you get his number?”

“No, he lives uptown” I said looking down.

“Aww, maybe you’ll see him again,” she said sounding hopeful.

“I don’t think so, and my mum wants us to work tonight at some gala, you up for it?”

“Sure, we can have some fun” she said nudging me.

We finally got to school with ten minutes till first lesson, the day in school flew by, I met Aria outside the school at the usual place and she came straight to mine to get ready for the gala. Our uniform to wear was black skirts and white shirts, and small heels. If I wore big ones like my mum, I think I’d break my neck. Our job is to walk around the gala with trays of hors d'oeuvres to the rich people there. Oh and hope not to spill them, otherwise we get in major trouble.

“Scarlett, it’s time to go come on” my mother screamed up the stairs, we made our way down to the car. Aria and I sat in the back while my mother and her friend who’s the chef sat in the front.

We finally got to the gala and it was huge, bigger than most we’d been too. The gala was to celebrate some rich kid’s birthday but this was over the top, there were banners every where saying ‘Happy Birthday’ and the balloons covered the whole place, but it wasn’t tacky, it was elegant.

“Wow” Aria said next to me.

“I know,” I said.

People were already arriving before we had had the chance to set up in the kitchen. Aria and I had to wait outside the kitchen for safety reasons.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god” I said hiding behind Aria.

“What are you doing?” Aria said confused.

“You see that guy over there in the suit?”

“They’re all in suits” she exclaimed.

“The one in the middle standing next to the woman in the light pink dress?” I said pointing.