Chapter Four.

Okay i changed this chapter three times, so i hope you like this one because i thought this was the best :D hope you think so too haha :D 

A christmas song to put you in the mood :D >>> 

I LOVE CHRISTMAS :D! 

Kim :D! 

_________________________________________________

Chapter Four.

The rest of the week I went out with Will every day, we went to the beach, a small café, a restaurant, no where too flashy, it’s been great but tonight he said he wants to do something special, it’s Friday night and my mum is almost okay with me dating Will, so she’s letting me stay out till ten tonight, that’s if the date goes well. So far Will had got me home dead on eight every night, I think he’s trying to get on my mum’s good side, if so it’s working. School has flown by today, probably because I was so excited. Aria told me everything about her and Dave, he took her for a moonlit dinner on the beach, she said it was the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen, I’m kind of jealous but I didn’t tell her that. She said that she had been laughing so much because he was kissing her all over, she gave me a little too much detail for my liking but I’m happy for her. I think. 

I started getting ready at 5 as Will is picking me up at 6, he told me to dress casual so I put on my favourite jeans and my grey t-shirt, I put on my scarf because it was quite cold out. Will turned up in his usual black car.

“I gotta make a stop first okay babe?” he said smiling, I just nodded and turned the radio on, he smiled as I sung along to Tik Tok by Ke$ha, I love that song.

After driving for ten minutes we pulled up at his house, he asked me to get out of the car. He took my hand and led me over to the garage, he opened it up and in the garage there was a shiny black motorcycle, my mouth dropped as he handed me a helmet.

“I’m not getting on that”

“Come on, it will be fun” he said smiling.

“No I’m not getting on it!” I refused.

“Please” he said with the cutest puppy dog eyes, I’d ever seen.

“Fine” I said grabbing the helmet out of his hands and put it on my head.

He put his helmet on and jumped on the bike, he held out his hand and helped me get on the back of it. I gripped onto his torso as he rode out of the garage and off into the moonlight. I had never been on a motorcycle before but it wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be, it was actually very exhilarating. I couldn’t help but squeal with joy.

“I knew you’d like it” he said turning his head to talk to me.

“Eyes on the road” I screamed, he just laughed and looked ahead. He pulled in and out of cars on the dual carriage way, it was so much fun. Then he indicated off and went up a long winding country road, no wonder why he didn’t bring the car. He then stopped the motorcycle and got off, there was nothing around except for fields.

“Come on” he said helping me off the bike and then grabbed a picnic basket out of the box on the back of the bike.

“Where are we going?” I said giggling as he pulled me through the trees until he stopped in front of a massive field, there was already a blanket down and unlit candles.

“Wow” I said as he slipped his hand into mine and walked down the hill to the blanket. I sat down on the blanket while Will lit the candles with his lighter, he then sat down next to me.

“I hope you like ham” he said getting the food out of the basket, he handed me a perfectly cut sandwich, probably done by one of his maids. I took a bite into the sandwich and it was probably the nicest sandwich I’ve ever had. The food in his house must be amazing.

“Mmm” I said after I’d finished my sandwich, Will shuffled closer to me.

“Are you cold?” he said putting his arm around me.

“A little bit” I admitted, he smiled and pulled my body as close as possible to his. I rested my head on his chest and I could smell his cologne, it was strong but nice. I lifted my head up and watched him as he stared out across the fields.

“Nice view” I said smiling up at him.

“Not as nice as you” he said, then he bent down and kissed me on the lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed him down, he laid on the grass as I laid on top of him. He rolled over so he was on top of me; he kissed me on the lips, then my neck and my chest then back up to my lips. It felt amazing, after kissing me, he rolled off and lay next to me but I wanted him to carry on.

“Why did you stop?” I said disappointed.

“Jeez, can’t I have a breather” he said lighting a fag and sitting upright.

“Yes but not with that” I said sarcastically.

“Funny” he said before taking a drag and breathing out the smoke in the opposite direction to my face. I’d never smoked before but I’d always wanted to try it.

“May I?” I said going to grab the fag but he pulled it away.

“No way, your too innocent, I don’t wanna be the one to lead you onto a bad path, once you start you can’t give up” he said putting it out in the grass.

“Why? Have you tried to give up?” I asked.

“Yeah, a couple of times but the boys always made me have another one when we were out drinking”

“Aw right” I said snuggling into his chest as a cold breeze hit us.

“Come see me play tomorrow night” he said smiling, he plays in a rock band, he the main guitarist.

“Where” I said.

“In a club downtown” he said smiling, he knew I was underage.

“I won’t be able to get in” I sighed.

“I’ll wait for you and let you in, Aria’s coming to watch Dave so you two can come together” he said grinning.

“Then yeah I’ll come it should be fun” I said smiling, I would have to go shopping tomorrow with Aria for a new dress.

“What’s the time?” I asked looking at his watch.

“Ten why?” he said looking at his watch.

“Shit, my curfew is ten, I have to get back,” I said jumping up.

“Shit” he said to himself as he packed all the stuff away, I made my way up the hill back to the bike.

We got on the bike in seconds and we were racing back down the country road to the main road, Will sped all the way home we were lucky not to have been caught by the police because I was sure he was over the speed limit. We got to my house at 10.30; I could see my mother waiting at the door tapping her foot impatiently, I said goodnight to Will and jumped off the motorcycle without kissing him, I didn’t want to make her even more angry, she smiled and waved at Will and once he was gone, she showed me her angry face.

“You are late” she said slamming the front door.

“Sorry, we lost track of time” I said with puppy dog eyes so that she wouldn’t ground me.

“Ugh, go to your room” she said and walked over to the couch. On the way up to my room, I texted Will goodnight with three kisses and then I texted Aria about going shopping tomorrow and of course she said yes. Will answered once I was snuggled up in bed, he send the exact same back to me as I had sent to him. I put my phone on my bedside table and went to sleep.