Chapter Twelve.

Right i'm finally uploading :D! Hope you guys enjoy the chapter :) 

Kim :D<3 

____________________________________________________

Chapter Twelve. 

Aria’s singing woke me up. I came home from the hospital yesterday and Aria slept over last night. She was dancing around my room, making a mess in her path, clothes everywhere, my make-up all over my desk and shoes all over the floor. I sat upright and glared at her until she turned around.

“Aw shit sorry, forgot you were sleeping but now that you’re awake, does this go?” she said signalling towards her outfit, I just nodded and laid back down.

“Aww come on! Get up, you need to get out, you can’t just stay sulking in your room” she said pulling me up by my arm. I hadn’t been out since I came home, I didn’t want to either.

“No Aria, leave me alone!” I said laying back down, pulling the covers over my head. She yanked the blanket off the bed. I let out a grunt.

“Come on, your coming shopping!” she said pulling me out of my bed. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom; I locked the door behind me and sat up against it. Will had broken up with me two days ago and he still hadn’t left my mind. The kisses we’d shared, his hugs, his smell…I felt the tears roll down my face. I stood up and wiped them off, I splashed my face with water from the tap and left the bathroom. Aria was waiting outside for me.

“Come on, go get changed I wanna catch the sales early hate pushing through people to get nice clothes” she scoffed and pushing me into my room. I looked at the mess on the floor and realised they were all my clothes, I looked at Aria and she was wearing my floral dress.

“Yeah sorry I may have borrow a few things” she said giggling; I rolled my eyes and picked up a pair of shorts and t-shirt and threw them on. I put on my sandals and grabbed my bag.

“Let’s go,” I said. She linked her arm in mine and we walked down the stairs, we caught the bus on the corner of the street to town.

When we got to town, Aria dragged me in and out of shops for what felt like forever. But then I spotted Iz talking to some bloke outside one of the shops. I wonder if Will is with her, it would be nice to see him. Aria saw me staring.

“Isn’t that Iz?” she said pointing at her, she turned and saw her. She gave her an evil stare but then carried on talking to the boy in front of her. Aria would never make a good spy. She eventually put her hand down after me nodding a million times. I glared at her but then when I looked back the bloke had gone and Iz was making her way over to us, I really couldn’t be bothered to talk to her but we couldn’t run now seeing as she was almost at us.

“What are you two gawping at?” she said chewing her gum really loud.

“There’s shoes on sale” Aria said quickly, maybe she could make it as a spy.

“Where?” Iz said turning around and as she turned around Aria yanked my arm and ran through the mall, we looked like a pair of idiots but we got away from her. She ran all the way over to the toilets the other side of the mall; we got in the toilets and burst into laughter.

“Oh my God. I can’t believe you just did that,” I said taking a breath between each word.

“I know, I’ve seen it happen in movies so I thought what the hell? Let’s see if this works!” she said before bursting into another fit of laughter.

After five minutes of laughing in the bathroom we finally made our way to the bus stop to head home, while waiting for the bus I spotted Will. I stared at him getting out of his car, a young girl ran up to him and he hugged her tight. Wow, he moved on fast. Aria caught me staring at him.

“You don’t need a guy like that, you have me!” she said grinning, I just smiled but couldn’t help but look back at him smiling at this girl. He broke my heart and all I want to do is cry. Aria was fine, she has Dave, when she’s not with me she’s with Dave.

“I need to get over him!” I said not realising I said it out loud. Aria looked at me.

“I have the perfect thing, Dave’s throwing a house party tomorrow night, come?” she said smiling at me with huge puppy dog eyes. I do like a good party…

“Fine, I’ll go” I said grinning, but I need a new outfit” I said, Aria sighed.

“Let’s go back in and find you something!” we then walked back into town to find something before it closed.

Eventually I finally found a dress that I liked and we were able to get out just in time to catch a bus home, Aria was sleeping down mine again, we spent most of the night talking about Dave’s party the next day and eventually we fell asleep.