Chapter Two.

Hey, i hope you liked the last two chapters :D and i hope you like this one too :D! 

Comment, vote and fan please :) 

Love the song in the side :D!>>>>

Photo of almost how i imagined the girls dressed. >>>>>>>

I'm quite pleased i upload everyday this weekend :D but it will probably be every other day on weekdays, unless i get good ideas :P 

Thanks for reading :) 

Kim :D! 

______________________________________________________

Chapter Two. 

The rest of the week flew by, all Aria and I would talk about was meeting Will on Saturday, he asked me to text him my address yesterday, he was picking Aria and I from my house. Today was the day. Aria had slept over mine last night, the boys were picking us up at seven and there were taking us for dinner, and just in case it was a posh restaurant we would dress fancy. Aria was going to do mine and then I would do hers, same with our make-up. At five we started to get ready and by six all we had to do was get changed. I decided to wear a short black dress with gold around the top with my black ballet flats. Aria was wearing a similar dress to me but it was gold and she was wearing heels, she could walk in them whereas I can’t. Once I was ready I looked in the mirror to check, my long black hair was in bobble coming down over my left shoulder, my brown eyes were surrounded with a silver eye shadow and I put on a light pink lip-gloss.

At dead on seven the doorbell rang. I ran to the door to be my stepbrother there. By the time I got to the door, everyone was in the hall waiting for me to open the door. I called Aria down, grabbed my coat and we sneaked out of the door. Will was leaning against the wall of my house wearing jeans, a shirt and the same black leather jacket he wore the first time I met him.

“Hey” I said, Aria looked to the car, probably to find her date but the car was empty.

“Hi” he said putting his arm around my waist.

“Where’s my date” Aria moaned.

“I gotta pick him up on the way there” Will said opening the door for Aria and me.

“You look lovely by the way,” he whispered to me before shutting the door and making his way to the drivers seat.

“So what’s my date like?” Aria said.

“Wait and see” Will said pulling up to a set of gates, which led to a huge house. He stopped in front of the gates and spoke to the intercom.

“Frank, it’s Will” he said and the gates opened, he drove up the drive and parked outside the house.

“What’s his name?” Aria said.

“Dave” he said smiling as a boy came running down the steps and got into the passenger side of the car.

“Hey” he said as he got in the car.

“Which ones mine?” he whispered to Will.

“The one behind my seat” he said laughing, and at that point Aria started to smile nervously, it wasn’t a pretty sight.

“Aria, Dave, Dave, Aria” Will said pointing to both of them.

“Where are we going?” I asked, Will had told me we were going for dinner but I didn’t know where.