Chapter Thirteen.

Well hello there :), i'm so sorry i haven't updated in a long long long time, but i've been very busy...as i've said a million times, i know -_- i'm sorry :/ but here is a chapter :) it's quite short and i apologise on that too, but this time i will hopefully upload quicker :) because i'm trying to get back in the flow with writing again :) so i hope you like it, please comment and vote too, thank you very much for reading :)<3 

Chapter Thirteen.

I woke up the next morning and was excited to be going to a party. I was up before Aria so I went downstairs to get some cereal. After eating my breakfast I couldn’t decide what to do, everyone was still sleeping; Saturday’s are lazy days in my house. I decided that I would wake Aria up. I ran up the stairs and into my room. Aria was sleeping peacefully on the blow up mattress on my floor. I jumped on top of her, if that didn’t scare her, the bang from the mattress popping did. She screamed. I burst into laughter. My mother ran into the room.

“What happened?” she said looking at me and Aria on the floor. She then noticed that the blow up mattress had popped.

“Scar?” she said giving me evils.

“It seemed a good idea at the time, I didn’t know it couldn’t take the pressure” I said sniggering towards the end. She rolled her eyes and left the room, Aria glanced at me and then we both burst into fits of laughter. We eventually stopped because Aria’s phone started ringing, it was Dave. I sat pulling funny faces as she was on the phone to Dave. Finally she got off the phone and smiled.

“Dave’s asked if we could go over earlier to help him get organised for the party,” she said grinning; I just nodded and got up off the floor. We started to get ready around about three as Dave was picking us up at five. I jumped in the shower before letting Aria do my hair, once she was done with mine we switched and I did hers. I slipped into my dress and shoved on my heels, Aria did the same, and we started to rush as we watched the clock get closer to five. Finally we were done, with five minutes to spare, I grabbed my bag off the bed and we headed downstairs to wait. I told my mum that we were staying over Aria’s for the night, she was working at the moment, so I could get away with it. Dave pulled up outside and honked the horn, I ran out and locked the door behind me, Aria got in the front and I jumped in the back. It was a short ride to Dave’s house; his parent’s weren’t there so the whole house was empty as he’s an only child. The house was massive, as I walked through the door I looked up and there was a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling it was so pretty. Dave led us into the kitchen, there were boxes of beer all covering the floor, and I stepped in between each of them to get to the counter.

“I’d really appreciate it if you could sort out the snacks, the boys are coming soon so they can help me carry these but I’m going to get started” he said picking up one of the boxes and headed out of the room.

“Right I’ll grab the bowls and you put the crisps into them” Aria said reaching up to the get the bowls out of the cupboard. I started opening to crisps. After ten minutes of cramming crisps into bowls Dave walked back in and then I seen someone follow close behind him. Someone I knew. Will.