Chapter Eleven.

Hi, I feel really bad for not uploading for so long, so i'm finally uploading a chapter :P! Hope you enjoy it :)

I tried this chapter in different point of view's, tell me what you think about it ? If it get's a good reaction i'll do more in Will's P.O.V :)! 
Please remember to comment, vote and fan :) 

Kim :D <3

________________________________________________________

Chapter Eleven. 

Will’s P.O.V.

I glanced at my phone, Dave was calling, I answered.

“Dude, Scar’s in hospital, she mixed drugs and alcohol and I had a feeling that you might know something about it?” he said technically accusing me but I ignored that and concentrated on Scar.

“I didn’t give her drugs if that’s what your thinking, I’m not like that! And I’ll be there as soon as possible!” I put the phone down and turned to Iz who was standing rather close to me.

“I have to go to the hospital, Scar’s there,” I said grabbing my coat off the bed.

“Oh no” she said not really bothered, I just rolled my eyes and left the room. I ran down to my bike, hopped on and rode as fast as I could to the hospital.

Once I got to the hospital, I ran to the receptionist and asked for Scar’s room, she told me the room number and I searched the hall looking for the room, eventually I found it. I looked through the window in the door to see Dave sitting in the chair with Aria on his lap looking at Scar lying in the bed. I looked at her she looked so peaceful but I was so mad at her, I wanted to know how she got the drugs. She swore that she wasn’t trying to steal them, was she lying? Did she want some fun? Was she just using me!

Scarlet’s P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to see Aria staring at me but it wasn’t her my eyes were focusing on because standing behind her looked a very angry Will. What had I done? I then glanced around the room, where was I? Plain white walls, very bland room, I looked at a needle jabbed in my arm, I was in a hospital!

“Scar?” Aria said while Will stood behind her with his arms folded across his chest.

“Are you okay?” she said holding my hand, Will ignored me and left the room, what had I done to end up here?

“What happened?” I said, my voice was really croaky.
“You took drugs…” she said avoiding my eyes.

“What!” I closed my eyes and remember eating pink sweets…Iz’s drugs! Shit.

“What happened after that?” I said trying to think back.

“You mixed them with alcohol, that’s not a good idea, you collapsed and then you came to hospital” Aria said, she was never really good at explaining things. Will then walked back into the room, paused for a minute then spoke quietly.

“Aria can I talk to Scar for a few minutes?” he said looking at her but not me.

“Sure” she said glancing at me before she left the room. As soon as the door closed Will glared at me.

“Are you insane! I warned you about taking drugs, I told you about the consequences and then I get a phone call off Dave telling me that my girlfriend is in hospital because she mixed alcohol and drugs!” he said sitting on the edge of my bed.

“I thought they were sweets” I said innocently, I knew there was a 50% chance that he wouldn’t believe me and he didn’t.

“There is no way you can mix drugs with sweets Scar and how the hell did you get them, I want to know!” he said pointing his finger at me.

“I found them in my coat pocket”

“How did they get in your coat pocket?” he said glaring at me.

“I don’t know…” I said trying to think of how they could have got there. Oh was it when they bounced onto the floor could they have bounced into my pocket?

“Maybe they bounced into my pocket?”

“How could they bounce into your pocket Scar? Look if you wanted drugs you could have just asked, I wouldn’t have given them to you but still you shouldn’t steal them!” he said raising his arms in frustration. Before we could talk anymore my mother ran into the room.

“Oh my baby” she said putting her hands on my cheeks, I shrugged them off. I hate being mollycoddled.

“You know we love you and there was no need of you to talk drugs, I’m sorry if I ignored you at any time or anything” she said starting to cry.

“Mom, I accidentally took them, I didn’t take them on purpose, I know you love me!” I said wiping the tears off her cheek. I looked at Will, he looked uncomfortable but I really didn’t want him to leave, we needed to finish our conversation.

“Oh okay baby” she looked at Will, “Uh I’ll come back” she said linking arms with my father and left the room. Will sighed as the door slammed.

“I’m not on drugs, and I don’t want drugs!” I said quite quietly as I realised my mother was within hearing distance.

“Well I just wanna say one thing, I don’t think we should hang out anymore, I’m a bad influence to you, if it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t have been able to get your hands on the drugs!” he said getting up off the bed.

“No Will, it’s not your fault, please don’t leave me” I said trying to get up but getting trapped by wires.

“Don’t get up Scar, I’ll see you soon,” he said kissing me on the forehead and then left. I felt the tears run down my face, I looked out the small window in the door and watched Will say goodbye to my parents, I turned away and curled up in a ball. I let the tears fall and cried myself to sleep.