Chapter Twenty

Hope you like it :) 

_________________________________________________

Chapter Twenty.

I woke up to a bright light shining in my eyes, it was morning, I looked up, I was sleeping next to Cooper, in Cooper’s house, shit. I shuffled around looking for my phone, I finally found it wrapped in my jeans. Ten missed called and a text from my mum.

When you see this, you call me immediately you are in big trouble missy!

Crap I’m in big trouble and I know it, it’s 9 am on a Monday, I’ve missed school! Shit! I shook Cooper awake.

“What time is it?” he said rubbing his eyes.

“Nine” I said picking up my clothes, I looked up to an empty top bunk, shit, we had sex last night with his whole family downstairs! Oh my god. I wonder if Alfie came in last night and went to school or hasn’t been in here all night? Surely I would have heard him.

“In the night?” he said surprised.

“Really, sunshine pouring through the window and you think it’s night!” I said sarcastically.

“Who’s bitten you this morning?” he said getting up.

“No one, my mum’s been ringing me, we fell asleep and I didn’t go home last night, I’m in massive trouble!” I shouted.

“Shit, I’m so sorry, quick get dressed I’ll take you home now!” he said picking up his own clothes, I got dressed on the spot and so did he. We ran downstairs to his car; no one else was up in his house. On the way back to my house I had a text of Aria.

Where are you? Why aren’t you in school? Has Cooper killed you?! Text me!!xxx

I laughed at the fact she thought Cooper had killed me, nope took my virginity instead but I couldn’t exactly tell her that over text.

I was at Cooper’s on my way home now, mum’s going to me so mad! No he hasn’t but we need to talk later!!xxx

Aria lost her virginity with Dave, I remember her telling me and I remember her mentioning that it hurt but wasn’t too bad and after a few times it gets better. I looked forward to that with Cooper. If after last night I’m allowed to see him again. We pulled up outside my house, my mum didn’t start work till 2 she works late on Monday’s so her car was parked on the drive. I jumped out of the car and ran up the drive after saying a quick goodbye to Cooper, I told him I’d text him if I still had a phone, he laughed. I slowly opened the door to my house.

“Mum, I’m home…” I shouted as she was out of sight.

“Where the hell have you been? Mike and I have been worried sick!!” she screamed walking out from the kitchen!

“We fell asleep” I said calmly.

“You fell asleep!!” she said raising her voice in pitch.

“Yes we fell asleep”

“Well missy you’re in big trouble, you missed your curfew and now you’ve missed school today by missing that curfew and I have nothing else to do but ground you, for a week! And no TV!” she screamed and grunted to herself as she went back to the kitchen, I dragged my feet up the stairs. I then texted Aria.

Well that went well, grounded for a week and no TV, great -_- xx

I knew she wouldn’t answer me as she was in class so instead I texted Cooper.