Chapter Six.

Hey, i'm so sorry for not uploading for ages, christmas is a very busy time of year :) 

that reminds me Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :D! 

I really hope you like this chapter, a new character is introduced, will you like her or hate her :P? picture >>>>>>>>>

Love this song!!! >>>>>>>

Kim :D!

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter Six.

“Hey” I said answering my phone.

“Come outside” Will said, I ran to my mother’s room and looked out the window, there on his bike was Will looking up at me. I smiled, grabbed my coat and ran downstairs to meet him.

“I’m going out,” I shouted slamming the door behind me and making my way over to Will. He jumped off the bike and engulfed me into his body, the smell of his cologne wafted into my face.

“Let’s go,” he said grinning.  

“Where are we going?” I said as he helped me onto the bike, he smiled and paused for a second.

“My house” he said.

“Why?” I blurted out, not to sound rude but it did come out that way. “I didn’t mean it like that, umm I mean, why on such a beautiful day” I said looking up at the grey clouds, it looked like it was about to rain.

“My parents are out, if that’s what your worried about” he said chuckling. That was the thing I was most worried about, I thought his parents would be nothing like him and think of me as the help and I’m not the help!

“Oh, okay then” I said smiling.

“My parents aren’t that bad mind, they’ve liked all my other girlfriends” he turned to smile at me.

“Probably because they picked them” I quietly muttered under my breath but it wasn’t quiet enough, he nodded.

“Yeah that’s most likely the reason why” he shrugged his shoulders, “ but I’m sure you’ll be different” he kissed me on the cheek and then started the bike. We drove straight to his house, we pulled into the garage and he helped me off the bike, we headed through a door in the garage that leads to the kitchen. Standing in the kitchen was a young woman washing her hands.

“Scar, this is my older sister Rebecca” he said pointing to her, I smiled and shook her hand. A little boy then ran into the room, he was about four years old, he ran straight into Will’s arms. He had bright blonde hair; almost white and stunning blue eyes.

“Willy” he said wrapping his arms around Will’s neck. Will then put him down and ruffled his hair.

“Lewis, meet Scarlett” Will said smiling, Lewis then went all shy and hid behind Rebecca.

“He’s acting all shy now, he’s never normally like this” she said smiling. I guessed that he was her son, so that would make him Will’s nephew. Will then took my hand and leaded me out of the room and up the stairs, he opened a door onto a really messy room, there were clothes all over the floor and the bed hadn’t been made.

“Yeah, this is my room, sorry I didn’t have time to clean” he said going around the room and picking up dirty underwear and throwing them into a laundry basket.

“Uh, it’s okay” I said attempting to make my way over to his bed. I tiptoed over the clothes and sat on his bed, he smiled and sat next to me. Then he had his hands all over my body and his was kissing me passionately but I wasn’t ready for this, I started to panic so I punched him in the stomach, he let out a grunt.