Chapter Sixteen.

Sorry about the wait!! Also sorry it's so short! Wanted to save the next part for the next chapter :P! But other than that i hope you enjoy it :)! <3 

Chapter Sixteen. 

I woke up thinking of Cooper, which reminded me to ring Aria to see if it would alright for me to pop down this morning. I looked at the clock, ten, she should be up by now. I grabbed my phone and dialled her number, she answer after the first ring.

“Hello” she answered holding out the ‘o’.

“Hey, mind if I come over in about half an hour?”

“Sure” she said.

“I’ll be over soon, see you” I said hanging up, I quickly got dressed and made my way downstairs, my mother, step dad and step brother were having breakfast.

“Scar, can I talk to you for a minute?” my mother shouted, I sighed and made my way over to her. “Where are you going?” she said.

“Aria’s, is that okay!” I said aggravated.

“Yes that’s fine but we’re going out for a family dinner tonight!” she said and my stomach dropped.

“I’m busy tonight! Can we do another night?”

“No, this is Mike’s only night off!” Mike being my step father, I rolled my eyes.

“Well tough because I’ve already made plans and I’m not breaking them!” I said walking away from her and made my way out the front door. On the way to Aria’s I got a text.

Can’t wait for tonight <3 Cooper xxx

Aww, he’s so cute and in full honesty I couldn’t wait for tonight either. Even if it did get me in hot water with my mother, I hadn’t been this excited for something in weeks! I was curious as to where he’d take me…He seems different to the others.

Me neither :D Scar xxx

He didn’t reply after that and I’d got to Aria’s. I knocked on the door and her mother answered.

“Ooo, hello, come in, come in” she said moving out of the way and gesturing me to walk in.

“Hello, Aria in her room?” I asked smiling.

“Of course” she said rolling her eyes, I made my way up the stairs immediately. I barged through her bedroom door.

“You’ll never guess what I’m doing tonight!” I shouted as I came through the door.

“What!” she said sitting up excitedly.

“I’m going on a date” I said.

“With who! Wait is it that guy from Dave’s party…the one you gave your number too at the end of the night?”

“Uh no, I had a date with him yesterday…didn’t go very well but anyway! This guy I met at Dave’s too, his name’s Cooper, he’s the band’s drummer” I said grinning.

“Oooo, making your way through that band mind aren’t you,” she said winking.

“Haha, very funny, Cooper seem different” I said rolling my eyes and I then sat down next to her on her bed.

“I’m happy for you, you need to get over Will, drug dealing prick!” when she mentioned his name my heart pulled…I did miss him I suppose but he’s in the past, I need to focus on now and right now I’ve got Cooper!