Chapter Twenty Two

Well it's been almost a year since i last updated this and i do apologise, i haven't written anything recently or well for ages...but i felt you guys deserved something...this is the last bit i wrote from this story, i hope it's okay for you guys. 

Chapter Twenty Two.

I turned up at the shoe shop and Aria had three bags full of shoes, I knew I shouldn’t have left her.

“You should see these shoes! They’re stunning!” she said going in to one of the bags.

“I have something more important than shoes to talk about Ar” her face dropped.

“What’s the matter?” she said dragging me out of the shop.

“I think Cooper and I are no longer together, and Will wants me back!” her mouth dropped.

“What? How? Why? Oh god I’m so confused!”

“You’re confused? I’m a mess!” I said brushing my hair out of my face.

“Come on let’s go back to mine and figure out what’s going on!” she said dragging me to the bus stop, I really didn’t have the energy to move.

We got back to Aria’s and I told her everything the boys had said.

“Well, I really don’t know what to say that’s just fucked up” she said afterwards.

“Great help!” I said rolling my eyes.

“I think you just need to speak to Cooper, see what he’s thinking…” Aria said handing me my phone from the floor.

“That’s a good idea but I don’t want to, it’s obvious he doesn’t want to speak to me,” I said biting my lip.

“Get out of my house and do it!” she said dragging me up off the bed and basically kicked me out of her house. I walked to the park and sat on a bench staring at Cooper’s contact on my phone. Eventually I clicked the number, it started ringing and then went to voicemail. I leaned back on the bench and stared into the park, after five minutes my phone rung. It was Cooper.

“I don’t want your excuses” he said as soon as I answered.

“I’m not going to give you any excuses, I just want to talk to you…” I sighed.

“Where are you?” he said quickly.

“At the park”

“I’ll be there in five” then he hung up immediately.

I sat on the bench and waited, I finally saw him walking towards me from the other end of the park. He looked down at the ground as he walked, not wanting to make eye contact with me I guess. He came and sat next to me, neither of us spoke for a while, I had to break the silence.

“What’s going on? Is what Will told you really gonna change us?” I turned to look at him, he wouldn’t meet my eyes.

“I don’t know” he said quietly, almost a whisper.

“This is what he wants you know” I whispered, “He wants me” I sighed. Cooper turned to me and looked shocked. “He told me himself” He dropped his head down; I wasn’t going to lie to him anymore.

“Is it working? Are we breaking up?” Cooper looked up at me with sadness in his eyes.

“I don’t want too,” I said looking down at my feet, avoiding his gaze.

“Me neither, but I wish you would have told me everything” he placed his hand in mine.

“I’ll tell you now.” I said before telling him everything, from meeting Will, to the drug catastrophe to Will and I breaking up, he didn’t say much, just nodded his head every now and then.

“Wow” he said once I’d finished talking. “So are you still in love with him?”

“Of course not” I said.

“I don’t want you speaking to him, if we’re going to make this work, you can’t see or speak to him” he said looking out towards the park.

“I won’t but if he speaks to me I can’t stop him” I said pulling his face to look at me. “It doesn’t matter if he speaks to me or not, all that matters is you! You’re the boy I want not him” as soon as I finished speaking he pulled my face towards his and kissed me passionately like nothing had ever happened.

Cooper walked me home and kissed me lightly before leaving me on my doorstep. I walked into the house to my stepbrother screaming.

“You’ll never catch me!” he screamed running past me.

“I’ve had enough young man! You get down here right this instant!” My mother screamed up the stairs.

“What’s he done?” I asked my mother.

“Look in the kitchen!” she said glaring towards the kitchen door. I opened the door to flour everywhere! My kitchen was white. “I was going to make cakes, asking your brother to help was not a good idea,” she said as she walked through the kitchen door. “He took the bag and shouted flour fight, before I could stop him the bag was open and there was flour everywhere and now I want him to clean it up he’s hiding!” She walked over the cupboard and pulled out the mop.

“I’ll leave you clean up the mess” I said quickly sliding out of the kitchen before she asked me to help, there was no way I was going to clean up my little brothers mess!

I walked up to my room; walking past my stepbrothers room, he was blasting music. I rolled my eyes and stepped into my room. I got my phone out and texted Aria.

Sorted things with Cooper, he doesn’t want me to speak to Will ever again, I’m happy with that but whether he will talk to me is another thing :/ xx

I laid on my bed and stared up at the ceiling, why had Will said all that stuff in the shop and why was he being such a dick! The fact that he’s dealing drugs again is completely bizarre! I shouldn’t care about it but I do. I just want him to be happy and not ruin his life dealing drugs, does that mean I love him because I really don’t. Do I? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot guarentee to you guys when this will be next updated, i'm hoping it won't be as long as a year but i understand if you guys are annoyed and bored of me taking forever to upload, it's a long story as to why but i hope you guys like it.