Chapter Seventeen.

Sorry for the long wait and the last chapter being so short :/ but this chapter is much longer and i hope that you enjoy it :) 

Please, vote, comment and fan too :)<3 

Chapter Seventeen. 

I left Aria’s at 6, we just chatted the whole time, that girl can talk forever! I have two hours to get prepared for my date with Cooper and I’m so excited. I ran through my front door and standing there were my family all dressed up.

“Go get changed quickly!” my mother said.

“No, I’ve told you I already made plans for tonight, I can’t come out with you!”

“Oooo, Scarlett’s got a date” my step brother sung. I glared at him and he shut up immediately.

“Bring your date with you or cancel it! You’re not getting out of this Scarlett! This is a family meal and you’re not missing out even if it means having a stranger at dinner with us” she sighed.

“No way am I bringing my date to dinner with you lot!” I shouted.

“Then you’ll cancel it?” my stepfather butted in. I let out a grunt and ran upstairs. “Reservations are made for seven by the way,” he shouted cockily up the stairs.

I ran in my room and jumped on my bed, I screamed into my pillow, I swear they are out to ruin my life! I have to make the decision of inviting Cooper to dinner with my annoying family, or to cancel the date completely! And I was really looking forward to tonight, maybe it won’t be so bad if he comes to dinner…I’ll text him.

Hey, I have a problem with tonight, my parents want to go out for a family meal, they said you can come if you like, but if you wanna cancel tonight instead and do it another night?xx

I clicked send and my stomach flipped! What if he thinks I’m just some little kid who listens to her parents every order! I have a plan, I texted him again.

Ignore that text, pick me up at 7? Sorry about all the changes but I’m sick of listening to my parents, it’s time for a change.xx

After I clicked send, I went to go get ready but as I opened my wardrobe door I had a reply, I leaped to the bed to see my phone.

Scar, don’t upset your parents for me babe, I’ll come to dinner if you like? I don’t mind, suppose I should meet your parents ;) you can meet mine soon :)xxx

I squealed as I read the text, he was so cute! Meeting my parents, bet this is much more serious than he planned for! I ran to the top of the stairs and shouted down to my parents.

“My date said he’ll join us!” I then ran back into my room before they could speak. I grabbed my phone and texted him back.

Great! Thank you so much for this, dinner is at 7 at the Chinese restaurant in town, by the main hall? Meet us outside :)xxx

The Chinese restaurant isn’t that far from Dave’s fathers Italian restaurant…where Will and I had our first date…need to get him out of my head! Cooper answered.

I know the place, see you there at 7 I can’t wait to see you:)<3xxx

Eeeee! I looked at the clock, twenty past six, shit! I went to my wardrobe and picked out this black and white dress, it was black up the top and the bottom was white and flared out, I’d bought it a while back. I slipped into it and sorted my hair and make up out and by ten to seven I was ready.