Chapter Three.

Hey, hope you like it :D, i changed this about three times so i hope this is the best one for you :)

Kim :D! 

____________________________________________________

Chapter Three.

It’s Sunday evening and Will still hasn’t called. Perhaps he doesn’t want to date me because I’m younger than him but that kiss…that kiss changes everything. Unless he kisses everyone like that. I decide to text Aria to see if she’d had a text of Dave yet. She replied with a no. What did we do? I lay on my bed and drifted off, my phone started to ring, loudly, I got up and looked at the clock, nine. I jumped off the bed and looked at my phone, Will.

“Hello” I said trying not to sound excited.

“Hey, I was ringing to see if you wanted another date, maybe tomorrow morning?”

“Uh, I can’t I have school remember”

“Oh, yeah” he said sounding sad.

“I can do the evening though” I said smiling.

“Okay, how’s after school sound”

“Sure” I said smiling. “I have to go now, I have homework, see you tomorrow” I said before hanging up.

The next morning I woke up at one minute to six, just before my alarm. I got up and had a shower. Once I was done, I dried my hair and left it naturally curls; I got changed into my favourite jeans and a pink top with my black boots. Aria doesn’t call me on Monday’s so I would see her in school. The walk to school seemed longer than usual, probably because I couldn’t get Will out of my head. Aria was already waiting for me in the hall when I got to school; I bounced over to her and said that I had another date with Will. She had one with Dave too.  

“Ooo, I’m so excited” she said.

At lunch, I had a text; it was from Will, what did he want? He wanted to meet me. At the back of the school, there was a forest; he said to meet him there, so I did.

“Will, Will” I shouted walked over the roots of trees and fallen braches.

“Over here” I heard a male voice say, I walked around and finally found Will smoking on a fallen tree. Once I came near him, he stubbed it out on the side of the tree.

“Hey” he said getting up.

“Hi” I smiled. “Did you want anything?” I said putting my bag down on the floor.

“I just wanted to see you” he said walking closer to me, I felt my cheeks blush, he put his hand on them, he was freezing, and I flinched.

“Sorry” he said pulling his hands off my face. I looked into his brown eyes and I could of stayed there all day but as he put his arm around me, I noticed the time.

“Shit, I have to go,” I said grabbing my bag off the floor and running out of the forest before I had said goodbye. I ran through the school and was late for my lesson, Mrs Lloyd stood there with her hand on her hips as I walked through the class and took my seat. I spent almost the whole lesson just staring out the window, thinking of Will.

Once school was finished, I walked out of the school and noticed Will standing outside his car in the car park, I ran over to him.

“Hey” I said as he engulfed me into his arms. “What are you doing here?” I asked looking up at him.

“You owe me a date remember” he said grinning, his teeth perfectly straight and pure white, his smile was breathtaking. “Come on let’s go” he said wrapping his arm around my waist and led me to the passenger side, after I was in he made his way to the driver’s side and buckled up.