Chapter Five.

Hey, hope you like this chapter :) i'll be going back over this story in the christmas holidays when i have more time :) and no homework :P 

Picture of the girls dresses :P >>>>

Kim :D! 

___________________________________________________

Chapter Five.

I woke up at eleven and noticed five messages on my phone all from Aria.

Hey when are we going shopping J?

Hey are you up yet?

Come on, I wanna go

Scarlett get up!

Scarlett get your lazy arse out of bed and call me!!

I laughed at the messages and called her.

“At last” she said sarcastically.

“I’m going to get changed and I’ll come call you,” I said laughing.

“Fine, hurry up, I’m ready” she said and hung up. I ran to my wardrobe and grabbed a skirt and top, it was rather sunny out today so I was going to make the most out of it. I put tights under my skirt in case it got colder later, I was finally ready in under half an hour, a record for me. I briskly walked to Aria’s house; she was standing by her gate waiting for me.

We caught the bus into town, it only took ten minutes but it’s better than walking, when we got there I dragged Aria into New Look. I searched through the whole shop and found nothing I liked; we did this in about five more shops until we both found one in H&M, my favourite shop. Mine was a light pink one shouldered dress, with ruffles on the sleeve and Aria found a cream one with a bow on the side of it. We paid for them and headed to the bus stop to wait for the bus. After ten minutes the bus came, we got on and got off at the stop around the corner from my house, Aria was coming over to get ready. But first of all we had food, my mum was making burger and chips. After we ate we went straight upstairs and got ready, Dave was picking us up and meeting Will at the club, the doorbell rung and we still weren’t ready, I was still doing my make up while Aria was putting on her shoes. We took ten more minutes to get ready and then we ran downstairs, my mum was sitting on the couch talking to Dave, he looked so uncomfortable.

“Mum we gotta go now, bye,” I said grabbing Dave and heading out the door. While walking to the car, Dave and Aria were all over each other; I just wanted to see Will. Dave managed to drive all the way to the club while holding hands with Aria in the front while I sat in the back. Finally we got to the club and Dave parked around the back, I could see Will standing at the back door with his black leather jacket on, I jumped out of the car and walked over to Will trying not to fall in my heels.

“Hey beautiful” he said grinning.

“Hi” I said reaching up to kiss him.

“Come on let’s go in” he said grabbing my hand and leading me through the back of the club, the club was packed, I didn’t know his band was this popular. Some bloke on stage pointed to Will and told him to get on stage, Dave too. So Aria and I made our way to the bar, I wonder if we could get served.