Lost in lust -Derek Hale love story

Story Trailor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPY2VrTNM84

__________________________________________________________________________

The three musketeers. Me, Scott, and Stiles.  

It didnt start out that way, when we were younger Scott and stiles were the ones that would pull my hair and make fun of my name. I hated them. It didn't really stop until 3 months ago.  

When Scott an I realized we would have to come together if we ever wanted to survive.

--------------------------------------------- 

~Lost in lust~ 

A Derek Hale love story 

---------------------------------------------

 It all started about 3 months ago when I heard my dads phone go off.  

There had been a murder, two joggers found a body in the woods. I was shocked at first, a body? Dead? In Beacon Hills?  

My guess is that shock's what fueled my desire to go and venture out to see what was really up.

Worst mistake of my life.

*3 months ago*

I landed on my feet as I fell from my 2 story window, and fiddled with my pockets and pulled out my keys to my dark blue Mini Cooper.  

I popped them into the ignition and hit the gas as I pulled it into reverse.

I shut off the car as I pulled up to the front of the forest entrance. As the car shut off so did the radio; leaving me in total quietness.  

I bit my lip at how creepy the situation actually was,  

"No marcey. You're going to do this!" I told myself as I quickly got out of the car and locked it before I could have any second thoughts.

The woods were waaaaayyy creepier than I imagined.  

I trudged along with my flashlight in hand until I saw a yellowish light shine back at me. I gasped in panic and shut off my light before I could be spotted.

I slammed my body up against a tree as I counted the beats of my heart  

'Thump...! Thump....! Thump...!' My eyes darted around different places as I kept an eye out for anyone who could be lurking in the woods this late at night.

"And what if the person who killed them is still out here?" I hear someone (a male) ask. My eyes widened as I slipped my hand down my boot and pulled out my switchblade and held it close to my chest with both hands; my breathing increasing  

"Hm... Didn't think about that either"

"Your lack of planning is really comforting, you know that?" I squinted my eyes in concentration and I focused on the voices. They sounded.... Familiar?  

I shook my head, you're going crazy Marcey! I told myself as I slowly moved away from the tree and darted away from where I heard the voices coming from.  

I swore I could see the edge if the forest! I was almost there! But suddenly I felt like a brick wall was slammed into my side, making me fly back and roll down the little hill, only to be stopped by having myself be slammed into a tree.  

"Shit!" I cursed as I looked around and could see nothing but blackness, my flashlight had been knocked out of my hand and now everything was nothing but darkness.

I tried to get up but suddenly there was a sudden weight on my chest, I looked up and there were two glowing red eyes staring right back at me.

I went to scream but what felt like a furry hand with claws clamped down onto my mouth. My eyes widened in fear a the beast slashed my shirt open and what looked to be a sinister grin formed on his face.

Before I could even react the beast opened his mouth and bit down on my collar bone.  

I let out a muffled scream/sob as the creature then removed his hand and darted away into the night, leaving me there wide eyed with tears streaming down my face.

*back to present time*

In that 3 month gap I found out what I really was; a werewolf.

it was about 2 weeks after that I had found out about Scott's being a werewolf also, turns out we were bit in the same night.

Scott had also found someone to "train" him, but by that he really mean someone to go to when Scott screws up.  

Scott has yet to let me meat the poor person who Scott had suckered into helping him...  

But I guess that would all change tonight. Because Scott informed me that the guy who's helping him "wants to meet me"

And let me tell you why I think that's. bull shit!

THREE MONTHS Scott has been getting helped by this guy! And not once has he "wanted to meet me" so I have my guard up big time!

I hear Stiles pull up a few houses down and I know it's time for me to go.

I slide open my window with ease and drop to all fours as i go out the window.  

I run to the jeep and get there in a blink of an eye

I flung the back door open and hopped in all before Stiles could put it in park.

"WHOA!" Stiles jumped as he saw me through the rearview mirror,

"Ready?" I asked in a bored tone, Stiles and Scott shared a look before I heard Stiles mutter under his breath  

"Yup.... They're going to get along just fine."  

I rolled my eyes, did he really think I wasn't going to hear that?

It was about a 10 minute drive and I was about to pull my hair out with all of stiles smart ass remarks.

I practically run out of Stiles jeep and slam the door,

"My god stiles!" I complain, walking backwards a few feet to I was looking at Stiles and Scott who were both leaning up against the hood of Stiles jeep,

"Will you ever run out of smart ass things to say?!" He smirks  

"Ah, probably not" I roll my eyes  

"Of course, how could I ever ask such a dumb thing?!"  

I hear a chuckle from behind me and Scott's and Stiles eyes looked behind me.  

I bit my lip and prepare for anything. I had no clue who was behind me, so as I turned around and faced behind me I mentally kicked myself for not preparing myself enough.

Because this was the hottest man I had ever seen.

"Hi," he said sticking his hand out to me

"My names Derek,"

-------- 

Hey guys! Sorry it was short! But tell me if you like it!!(:  

-Trisin(: