Chapter 4

3 days later 

----------------

I was sitting at the cafe that was a block away from Derek, Isaac and I's apartment talking to Scott and Stiles

"So you just attacked her? For no reason?" Scott asked, taking a sip from his coke.

"Yup" I popped the 'p' and Stiles whipped out his phone and started typing really fast.

"Uh...Stiles?" I ask, he looks up at me for a split second before looking back down at his phone,

"Yeah?" He asks halfheartedly

"Whatcha' doing?" I take a fry out of the basket we order and swirled it around the catch up before taking a bite out of it.

"Seeing if I can find a reason for why you suddenly just had an urge to you know...attack her!" I looked to Scott and just shrugged my shoulders,

"Just wolf instinct maybe? Stiles I doubt it's that big of a problem!" I stuffed some more fries into my mouth and took a sip of my lemonade.  

"Ah ha!" Stiles cheered as he set his phone down on the table

"It's says here that a lead female werewolf will have the urge to show up any new female incomer that could possibly get in the way of her young, her mate, or a territory. Most common would be over mates or young."  

Stiles and Scott both looked to me then at each other.

"So... This is different." Stiles said, sitting back in his seat,

I looked back at stiles  

"But... It says LEAD female? I'm not... I'm not a lead female?" Scott scrunched his eyebrows together,

"Well... Maybe just in that case? I mean... You have been a wolf longer then Erica... Maybe that's what it means?"

"But she has been in that house longer? So wouldn't it be in a way her territory?" Stiles, Scott and I all looked around at each other. Just totally clueless.

I blew out a puff of air and shook my head, "I am completely clueless..." I mutter annoyed.

Scott and Stiles both give me a sympathetic smile and I place my head on the table and groan.

------------4 hours later-----------

"What the hell!" I scream as Derek swings the car around the corner like the do in the action movies,

"Screw it! I'm not dying!" I tell as I yank the seatbelt over myself and click it into place.

Scott looks back at me and laughs, I just flip him off and hold into the handle on the door.  

Derek spins the car around into a parking space and jumps out of the car.

Scott and I follow as we run down the road and we make it to the repair garage. I gasp and hold my hand to my mouth as I see the mechanic under those things that hold the car up.

His body is squished under and there is a pool of blood.  

"Jesus Christ!" Scott mutters.

"C'mon." Derek says as he motions for us to follow him around back.

*15 minutes ago*

I was sitting on the couch with Isaac and Derek as we watched the notebook.

It took quite the persuading but I finally got it!  

I was in tears and Derek and Isaac looked like they were ready to swallow a whole thing of wolfsbane.