Chapter 7

Isaac laid with me all that night until I fell asleep.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, I looked down at myself and moaned when I saw I was still in my skirt and shirt.

"Damn" I whispered to myself before standing up and walking over to the door.  

I pressed an ear to my door and listened for any sign that anyone was up.  

I heard 2 heartbeats but they were both steady and slow, so everyone was asleep.

I tiptoed to the bathroom and quickly shut the door and turned the light on. I locked the door and took off all my clothes.

As I stepped into the shower and into the warm water I groaned at how good it felt.

I pushed all the thoughts of last night out of my head as I massaged some vanilla raspberry shampoo into my hair and quickly rinsed it out before following it up with conditioner.

As I let the conditioner set in my hair I shaved my legs and washed my body. Wanting to kill some time before I had to get out.

I heard a crashing sound and I nearly fell out of surprise.  

"Sorry" I heard a familiar deep voice say. Derek.  

I felt my heart rate start going up and I wrapped my arms around my body, becoming suddenly very aware of my being naked.

"Its... It's ok." I stammered out. I could practically hear Derek smirk.

I slowly backed up more into the water so I was directly under it.

I let the water rinse all the conditioner out and I counted in my head, trying to slow my pulse down.

"Fuck" I whispered out when I realized I left my towel on the toilet that was on the other side of the bathroom,

"You ok?" I heard Derek ask,

"Yeah." I whispered, 'no big deal!' I thought to myself, 'i'll just wait til he gets out!' I sat down in the shower and let the water run down my back as I closed my eyes and listened to the steady beating of Derek's heart.

-

After what seemed like hours Derek finally left the bathroom and I shut the water off.

As I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the fluffy blue and brown towel around me I stepped out of the hallway and walked to my room, happy that I could avoid talking to any of the boys in nothing but my towel.

-  

I laid on the couch with my head rested on Isaac's stomach and I was totally sporting my lazy look : grey sweats and a white cropped top, proudly showing off my belly button ring and my hair was tied up in a lazy ponytail.

"I don't get it." Isaac grumbled as we watched MTV's 'girl code'  

"What's not to get?" I grumbled as I shoved popcorn in my mouth.

"How can they just talk like that... Like cheating is such an easy topic to talk about? And they didn't even spend 5 minutes on it!" I had a feeling there was a backstory to this, so I tried to tiptoe around it, not wanting to put him in a bad mood.

"We'll don't worry about it." I waved a hand in the air, "I'm sure that they will have a more deep conversation about it later." Isaac didn't say anything in response to I took his silence as a 'what ever.'

"Hey I'm going over to Scott's." Derek announced as he came walking into the living room. His eyes scanned over my body but paused briefly at my stomach, I knew he was looking at the anchor/chain that I had dangling through my bellybutton.