Chapter 6

I was laying on my bed and one of my throw pillows were completely shredded and my bedpost had the words 'fuck this shit' scratched into it.

I was laying on my back growling at the ceiling when I heard someone come in.

I turned my head and saw Isaac walk in with a smirk on his face.

He caught my glance and chuckled at me before sitting down on my bed.

"You sure you're a wolf? Because right now I'm kinda think more along the lines of a badger." I rolled my eyes at him and flipped him off,

"Haha." I said dryly "very funny Isaac." It was his turn to roll his eyes as he laid down next to me on his back and let out a puff of air.

"Ya know... Jealousy is hot on you." He turned to face me with a giant smile on his face. I raised my eyebrow at him and scoffed,

"I'm not jealous. What is there to be jealous about?" I kept my eye contact with the ceiling the whole time.  

"Well lets see... Maybe that Derek and Erica had sex?" I felt my blood start to boil again and my heart started pounding so hard I thought it would come out of my chest.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!" I screamed out, sitting up an flinging a stuffed hippo at the wall so hard it made stuffing pop out of it.

Isaac started laughing so hard. My breathing was coming out heavy an ragged, and I could feel the tears pouring down my cheeks.

"I don't fucking care." I muttered, but mostly to myself. I was trying to stay strong and put on a show for Isaac, but I was slowly falling apart. And Isaac could tell.

He stopped laughing and brought me Into a hug, he ran his hand through my hair and patted my back.

"Hey, shh, hey it's ok. It's ok." He kept muttering that until I calmed down more. I nodded and sat up straight. I was fine. It's ok.

Isaac looked my in the eyes and smiled softly,

"Now wanna tell me what this is all about?" His voice was calm, and his eyes showed nothing but caring.

"I'm being childish... I just threw... The biggest temper tantrum.... EVER. And then I cried for probably 20 minutes about it." Isaac chuckled a little before looking at me seriously,

"Now want to tell me the whole reason?" I looked down at my bed sheets and gripped it in my hands. Clenching it as hard as I could without ripping the material.

"You already guessed it." My voice came out wavy and cracked. I looked up into Isaac's eyes,

"I'm jealous." I whispered out.

------ Scott's POV -----

'Come over now' I looked at the text message from Derek and wasted no time taking off down my driveway, and soon enough, down the road.

I was running as fast as I could.

I didn't know what happened. Hell... What if the kanama was there?! This pushed me to go faster until I reached Derek's.

I busted up into the apartment and the first thing I noticed was the broken flowerpot on the floor, I looked around the room and saw Derek sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"Derek?" I asked, walking up to him carefully, he patted the seat next to him and I sat down.

"Wha-?" "Listen to Isaac and Marcy's conversation." He said quickly. I didn't say anything just started listening,

"You know, jealousy is hot on you." I heard Isaac tease, jealousy? What?

"I'm not jealous. What's there to be jealous about?" I heard Marcey snap, but I also heard her heart skip a beat.

"Well lets see... Maybe that Derek and Erica had sex?" I looked to Derek and saw his muscles tense. What the hell did I miss? I asked myself,

" I DON'T FUCKING CARE!" I heard Marcey scream, there was a 'poof' sound and her heartbeat was going crazy. My eyes widened and I saw Derek pulling at the ends of his hair.

I heard Isaac's laughter and I scrunched my eyebrows together,

"I don't fucking care." I heard faintly Marcy whisper.

Derek and I sat in silence for a while as we heard Marcey start crying and Isaac trying to comfort her.

It had to have been 20 minutes later before the crying started to slow down,

"Now wanna tell me what this is all about?" Isaac's voice came out calm,

"I'm being childish... I just threw... The biggest temper tantrum.... EVER. And then I cried for probably 20 minutes about it." Isaac chuckled a little before continuing

"Now want to tell me the whole reason?" I looked at Derek as I listened intently to what Marcey was about to say.

"You already guessed it." her voice came out wavy and cracked. I looked over to Derek

"I'm jealous." She whispered out.

I looked to Derek in shock. Without another word Derek stood up and walked out of the house. And I just stood there shocked as hell.

"Wait?" I whispered to myself, "Marcy likes Derek?" Then I widened my eyes even more,

"Why she attacked Erica... The real reason!" I shot up and ran out of the house.  

I had to find stiles.

_______________

I know I know!!! Please don't be mad that its short! It's short but important!!  

And make sure to really think about this line: 

"Why she attacked Erica... The real reason!"

Because it might not be because of what you think(; MUAHAHAHA! Haha(: 

Love you all! I might not update tomorrow because I'm getting my braces on and I'm pretty sure i'll have a bitch of a headache!! Bye everyone!!(:  

-Tristin