Chapter 38

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR A CHANCE FOR A SHOUT OUT!
hey_its_tristin

* 3rd person POV*

Derek stared down at the note in pure shock... he'd lost her. yeah she had said it might not be a permanent separation... well it can't be; their inner wolves would end up killing themselves if it was.
But it didn't make it hurt and less for either of them.
While Derek kept his empty stare towards the paper, Cora stood curiously outside the door, wondering why his brother is acting so worked up over this girl, who was nothing but a one night stand. but then I thought came to her head... was that actually all she was? or was her brother hiding something from her?
Isaac cuddled up to Jessica on the couch, he needed comforting right now and that's what Jessica was doing. she comforted him in a way he had never been shown before; and he like it. Jessica's mind swam around with different thoughts... what had gone wrong? surly this wasn't all caused by Derek just not telling his sister right? she sighed as she cuddled up closer to Isaac... she was falling for him hard, but she didn't want to admit it to herself. feeling bring pain. and she doesn't need pain at this point in her life.
Peter was down at the local bar, not wanting to think of all the hell that was about to break loose when he got home. luckily he wasn't their when Marcey left, he really liked the girl... thought of her as a daughter. He didn't want to see her walk out, he was already dreading going back to the house. it was either going to be full of screams and tears. or just dead silence. there wasn't going to be an in between. he inwardly groaned as he took a bother long gulp from his beer and downed another bitter shot.
"To life." he muttered.
Scott and Stiles hung out in Scott's room; completely oblivious the the events that had just accord not to long ago,
"So do you think Derek is going to be able to get Marcey back?" Scott asked Stiles in a curious voice, wondering his best friends opinion on the matter that had already been solved in tears an violence. Stiles shrugged his shoulders, contemplating on what could happen... he knew both of the mates were VERY hard headed...
"Probably, I mean they love each other ... a lot." Stiles paused and shivered, remembering all the times the pack had to leave the apartment because of the moans, groans, and name screaming coming from the bedroom... 'he could have went his whole life not hearing that... of corse not.' He silently thought to himself, "but I think everything will work out for the better." Stiles said confidently.

*MARCEYS POV*
"I can't believe things didn't work out for the better..." I muttered to Allison. who I was face-timing. I saw her shrug as I gently combed through my wet hair,
"Well... you said in the letter you will want to get back with him later-" I cut her off.
"But who says he won't move on my then?" I asked, starting to regret my decision. Allison gave me a 'really?' look, and I just let my face fall into one of sadness.
"Derek and you are mates Marcey. he won't move on." Allison said to me as she plopped an M& M into her mouth and took a sip of some Iced tea. I felt tears build up in my eyes but I quickly pushed them back and put on a small smile,
"I guess... but I shouldn't be this sad right? I was the one go broke up with HIM." she ruffled her eyebrows together.
"Well... when I broke up with Scott and I was devastated." She pointed out, i shrugged.
"But that's different..." Allison looked at me weird,
"How?" she asked,
"Well... I guess there isn't really a difference." I muttered, Allison laughed slightly before we said out goodbyes and I was left alone in my old... or new I guess... room. I sighed and looked around my room that made me feel like nothing but a stranger,
"Cheers to the new life." I muttered, feeling the feeling I haven't felt in years... Depression.
____________
2 updates in one day! woot woot! lol,
FOLLOW ME IN INSTAGRAM; hey_its_tristin
FOR A CHANCE FOR A SHOUTOUT!