Chatper 2

I slipped my hand into his and shook it,  

"Marcey." I said, before slowly slipping my hand back out of his.

He nodded his head,

"Yeah, idiot one and two hand told me a lot about you." I smiled and his name for Scott and Stiles, but quickly whipped away when I remembered I was here for an unknown reason and this.... Extremely sexy guy suddenly just wanted to meet me.

So I straightened myself up just a little so I looked more posed, and then I raise my eyebrow at Derek,

"So what was the reason for you wanting to meet me all of a sudden? And I know it's not just from the warmth of your heart that you wanted to see me." He smirked at me,

"We'll then it looks like you guessed right." I was about to open my mouth to speak again when Derek pulled a phone out of his pocket and begun to type on it. I looked back to Scott and Stiles who were both texting on their phone.

I rolled my eyes and let out a puff of breath, suddenly Derek looked back up at me and said,

"We're up against this"

He turned his phone around and I let out a small squeal and quickly clamped my hand over my mouth.

"What the hell Is that?!" I rushed out the words,  

"It's a kanama" Derek said it like it was the most normal thing in the world!  

"No!" I let out a dry chuckle, "that thing is hell with legs and a face!" Derek seemed amused by my outburst and locked his phone and slid it back in his pocket.

I shook my head before sighing and looking up at Derek,

"And what would you need MY help for? Your an alpha! And you have your pack of 3 betas and Scott... What would my use come on for?"  

"Strength in numbers." He stated, "and right now we could use all the numbers we can get. We even had a hunter help us, and that didn't work. Yes she was a new hunter, but a hunter neverless." I could sense that Scott's whole body tensed and everything clicked,

"Allison?" I asked, turning my head around so I could see Scott's face. He nodded and I turned back to Derek,

"I knew Allison was a hunter... But I didn't think she was the one who was helping you guys." Allison was Scott's girlfriend, and I was really surprised she was the one helping them, just because I didn't think Scott would let her when she could be in huge danger.

Derek nodded his head,

"She is, an we need your help too." I looked him in the eyes,

"How? I'm just an omega. I'm the weakest out of all of you." Once again Derek had an amused face by all of this.

"Then join my pack" I looked up to him to see if he was serious.

I saw no hint of joking anywhere on him and his heart didn't skip A beat when he said that, I looked at his face a little bit longer before nodding my head.

"Ok... I'll join your pack."

---------------------------------------------

It was the next day and I was up in my room with boxes packing my stuff up. Derek had convinced me that it would be ok if I moved in with him into his 3 bedroom apartment sense I was in his pack now.  

I would take one room, and Derek and some other kid who was in his pack named Isaac would take the other 2 rooms.

I was against at first. Being that i didn't want to leave my dad, but Derek pouted out that I was in fact 18 and I could legally move out. (Yes I was 2 years older than Scott and Stiles) and that it would be safer for my dad incase the kanama came after me and my dad wouldn't be in the crossfire.