Chapter 10

Oh my gosh guys!!! I'm almost to 300 reads!!!! :D I love you all so much!!!(: here's chapter 10!!!(:

•____________~____________•

It was the next day and I was all alone in the apartment doing dishes.

I had a loose fitting tank top on with a pocket over the breast and I had do pants on, just my blue lace underwear. What was the point of putting pants on if I was alone? That was my logic.

I had the music blasting as I danced around the kitchen and cleaning up messes as I went.

"SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND MOTHER FUCKER!" I screamed as I danced with the mop, pointing it at the fridge.

"OH NANA WHAT MY NAME? OH NANA WHAT'S MY NAME?" I was screaming out random song lyrics at this point, I stopped the music so I could do as I pleased.

"BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW! OH YEAH! YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS!" I started dancing like I was in a club (badly dancing if you will) and I was dropping it to the ground.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" I chanted to myself.

"Ok... I'm done." I panted to myself,

"Good... I was starting to worry about you." I turned around, expecting to see Derek or Isaac or Scott... But instead it was the boy from last night. Only recognizable by his eyes. Glowing bright and venomous in the low light.

"W-what are you doing here?" I Stammered out, slowly backing up farther into the wall.

"I came to give you a warning." He said, slowly cocking his head to one side, a sinister smile making his way to his face. "Stay out of my way." He whispered it, stepping closer to me. "Because your not on my list... But you will be if you continue on the path your pursuing." He smiled, showing off his sharp teeth making my heart rate spike up slightly.

He then casually walked out the the apartment like he has a fucking picnic to go to! I stood there petrified as the door slammed shut. Leaving me to the quietness of the apartment.

________

Derek and Isaac got back around the same time, and I just sat at the kitchen table, not making any eye contact and not saying anything.

If I told Derek what happened today it would just make him want to go out and find the kanama without really thinking everything through. But on the other hand if I don't tell Derek more people with die.

Why did this have to be so confusing?! I laid my head down on the table and let out a dry annoyed moan.

"Well... Someone seems to be annoyed." Isaac said as he walked into the kitchen; heading straight to the fridge and pulling out a so-be.

"Not annoyed." I sighed, "just stressed." I lifted me head up so I was staring as Isaac. He sat down across from me and twisted the cap off his drink before taking a big drink of it,

"Well care to share?" I studied Isaac's face for a second before nodding,

"I have to decide between the right and wrong thing to do... Or smart and dumb depending on how you want to look at it... But the thing is... I don't know which is which." Isaac nodded before shifting slightly in his seat.

"Well... I'm not going with the 'follow your heart' crap, because one... Your heart clearly doesn't know what the hell it wants... And two, that never really helps... So... Why don't you do the one that YOU think is the smartest? Maybe it's not really the best choice... But if you think it is... Well it was your choice to make."

"But it's not really something to take lightly like that...because one wrong move and someone's dead." Isaac looked surprised by my statement,

"Um... We're talking about something bigger then I thought we were talking about... Aren't we?" I sighed and nodded my head, making my hair bounce slightly.