Chapter 42

"Was his mate." I said, slowly backing towards the door. I was fed up; I didn't want to see my ex boyfriend walk into our old home holding up a sloppy drunk that he was about to have sex with!
That's not helping my "I want to move in some what" plan. it's just not.
So I roll my eyes as I make my way out if the apartment and down the elevator, I was 100% done. just done.
As I lift my shaking hand up and start to press the button I'm interrupted by a voice,
"So just like that you're leaving? not even going to say goodbye?" my eyes flicker to Isaac's as he stands on the other side of the open elevator doors.
"I'm sorry." I whisper; my vice broken. "I can't do this" so I press the button firmly and the doors make a 'ding' noise as the doors shut and I'm facing the two metal doors and a broken heart.

_______________

"And he just walked In with some girl?!" Allison asked, sounding enraged.
As soon as I had walked into my room I busted into tears, everyone was surprised but once I explained they all were shocked,
"Do any of us know her? or is she truly just some random girl he could have picked off the streets?" Stiles asked, I let out a sarcastic chuckle,
"Here's the real kick in the balls- it was Ms. Blake." I said her name like it was the plague. Disgusting and a curse. everyone's jaws fall open,
"Ewww..." Stiles drags out, "that's gross! how is he just going to- what... ew!" Stiles stutters out,
"That's gross." Scott comments, his face scrunching up slightly and his nose crinkling.
I just nodded in agreement and mentally groaned,
"I have to be at lacrosse practice tomorrow." I said, letting my face fall into my hands,
"Well, maybe she won't remember it was you. you said so yourself she was drunk." Stiles said, I bit my lip and nodded. hoping for the best.

_____

"Oh god it's you." Jennifer said as I saw her at the other end of the hall, I rolled my eyes as she turned on her heel and ran out of the school. I didn't think anything if it until I heard the roar of the engine peel off, my eyes caught sight as the shinny black car disappeared from the school parking lot,
"Oh...ok." I muttered, turning around with my head held high in fake confidence,
If that's the game he wanted to play... I was about to show him how it's played.

_____

(A/n sorry about all the time skips and how it's kinda patchy...)

I screamed at the players to push harder; harder. harder. better.
Even though this was just practice I needed the players to be the best they could be. not settling for less.
Isaac wouldn't even make eye contact with me and Jessica was sitting at the end of the bleachers, away from her normal spot of right next to Lydia and Allison.
I knew they were mad, I would be too. but I admit, I don't have the guts to apologize for something that went wrong in so many different ways... if that even makes sense.
"Come on Baker!" I screamed at one of the players, making him jump slightly. but I payed no attention to him, my gaze got directed to the two betas who had started screaming at eachother.
"Oh shut up Scott!" Isaac yelled, and I took off running as Isaac's fist balled up and swung at Scott's face that at the moment wasn't protected by a helmet.
"Dammit" I cursed, as I had to break through the group of Lacrosse players and students that had gathered around to watch the fight,
"SHE LEFT US SCOTT!" Isaac's voice rang out from above the crowed, I pushed through just as Isaac took another punch; but I leaped forward and caught his hand in my hand.
"Coaches office." I growled out, my eyes flickering between Isaac and Scott.
"NOW!" I yelled out, rage clear in my voice. "Everyone ells continue on with practice! Your dismissed as soon as it turns 5:30!" I screamed out as I made my way back inside the school; dumb an dumber trailing behind me.

"What the hell was that?" I asked sharply as soon as the door closed.
I saw Scott close his eyes and let out a deep breath, while Isaac just kept a cold straight stare at his shoes that he was rubbing together. silence.
"WELL?!" I snapped, slamming my hands on the table resulting in a loud 'bang' that caused both boys to jump.
"I'm not going to do this." Isaac mumbled as he goes to stand up and go to the door.
"Sit the fuck back down." I growl out, using my alpha voice. I was done with games.

Isaac's face flashed fear as he hesitantly made his way back to his chair,
"Ok..." He breathed out breathlessly as his butt came in contact with the leather chair padding. I nodded my head and looked between both the boys,
"So...? care to explain?" silence. "either of you?" Silence. I sighed and propped one of my elbows into the table and rested my head on my hand, "I would threaten to expel you if you didn't tell me, but knowing as that wouldn't necessarily be a punishment for either of you..." I paused once more to make sure both boys were following along and getting what I'm saying...
"Scott, I'll contact your mom and Allison and make sure neither of you hang out for a week. and Isaac I'll get Jessica to stay over at my house for a week. and no. she won't be attending school." knowing both boys perfectly well, I knew this would get them.
I heard both of them sigh, and I could have smiled in victor.
"Isaac came up to me and was mad. He shoved me around a bit and then you came. end if story." Scott said, Isaac slightly glared at him but then nodded,
"Yup. end of story, so can I go now-"
"Isaac stop. why did you hit Scott?" I shouldn't have to be dealing with this... isn't this the principals duty or something? where the hell is she...?
"You left Marcey. I have no reason to talk to you." I slammed my hands down in the table again,
"WELL WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW! IM DONE TALKING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS I FUCKED UP ON!" I screamed, both boy's eyes got wide and my eyes flickered to the clock... time to go. thank god. I grabbed my jacked that was draped over the chair and my purse that was under my desk,
"You're free to go boys." I said as I stood back up and walked out to door, regretting for the first time ever that night that Scott and Stiles talked me into coming with them to meet some mystery guy who needed my help. Why did I go?
I kept thinking this as I got into my Mini cooper and wiped the tears out from under my eyes.
______________

FOLLOW ME IN INSTAGRAM:
hey_its_tristin