Chapter 5

Derek laid a tarp down onto the kitchen table as Scott throws the body/body bag onto the table also.

"And how exactly is this going to help us?" I question, but mostly to Isaac.

He just shrugged his shoulders and continued to watch. As Scott moved the body out of the body bag and moved it onto the table I couldn't help notice just how limp it was... Well clearly it was going to be limp! He's dead... But... It was just unnaturally limp.

"Why does his body look so... Unnatural? And limp?" I spoke my thoughts and everyone turned to look at me, looked back at the body, then back to me.

"She's right Derek..." Scott said,lifting up and arm and then letting it drop back down with a thud.

Derek scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion and I felt accomplished! I figured out something that they didn't! I did a little happy dance in my head and then went back to watching Derek as he moved the rest of the body bag off of the lower half of the man.

"Oh shiiiit!" I said as the body bag fell to the floor and we all stood in shock.

"Why is this guy completely naked!?" I screamed. This guy was just sitting before us. Completely naked. With his junk hanging out!  

Derek quickly took the body bag and covered the guy up so we couldn't see anything.

"What Marcey? Never seen one before?" Scott teased as he walked to the sink to wash some blood off of his hands, I rolled my eyes

"Actually, I've seen plenty of them." Everyone stopped when they were doing and looked at me, I just winked at them and walked into the living room, making sure to sway my hips more than I usually do, knowing that they all were watching me leave.

"My god." I heard someone mutter. I just giggled and turned on the tv and continued to watch the notebook. Like I was just a normal person.  

A normal person who was a dead body on her kitchen table... Yup. Normal.

----------------

My alarm clock started beeping and I grunted before slamming my hand down on the 'off' button and lazily throwing the blankets back and walking out of my room and to the bathroom down the hall.

Today was going to be a big day for me! I plan on going out and applying for some jobs!  

I was almost to the bathroom when I tripped on god knows what and i stumbled to the ground.

"Shit!" I yelled, but then Quickly covered my mouth as I realized its 5:30 in the morning and I'm acting like an elephant!  

I heard a door open and I saw Derek walk out in nothing but his boxers.

I blushed and laid my head on the ground.

"Um... Marcey?" Oh damn. His morning voice.

"Oh, hey Derek." I said awkwardly as I continue to lay on the floor. He rubbed his eyes as looked down at me,

"Uh... What're you doing?" He asked, squatting down to my level. I looked around the hallway  

"You know... Chillin'." Derek stood up and offered his hand down to me, I was hesitant but then took it.

"Thanks" I muttered.  

"Um... Nice sleepwear." I widened my eyes and coughed awkwardly when I realized I just said that. He raised an eyebrow at me,

"You too"

I wrapped my arms around my body when I remembered what I was wearing: my tank top and underwear.