☆4: The Unlucky Boy (1)☆

The next day, I was getting dressed for school. Kero reenacted everything from yesterday, though he modified the story greatly. He made himself the center of attention while I was the supporting cast. I let him ramble on, not really paying him much attention. I was glad that no one was home when I returned. I didn't want my mom and dad to see me in that costume. They would have suspected something was off and would have asked me a bunch of questions. I didn't want my dad to find out that I had his book. Kero then stopped talking about the night before and asked if he could tag along with me to school. Well, there's nothing bad with letting him come with me right? I can keep him hidden since he looks like a toy. I pondered over the question. I shrugged since it was an iffy thing.

"But congrats once again Sora! Using Windy card to project yourself up in the air! That was brilliant! I didn't even know you could use that card in that way!" Kero's eyes were glued on the two cards I had. Windy and Cloud. "Luckily I caught you on time though." He lowered the cards to look at me.

"I'm not done!" I shouted at him, covering myself with my uniform. He awkwardly covered his eyes with the cards. I fixed the collar of my shirt and buttoned it up. Once I lifted my skirt I told Kero it was ok to look. "Yeah, I wasn't really thinking of the consequences. I was so caught up in catching the card." I walked to my desk and picked up my bag. I opened it and face it towards Kero so he could get in.

"Well you sometimes do need to pay attention to your surroundings. It would help out a lot." Kero said as he floated into the bag. "Oh and Sora." I look down at him before closing the bag. "Make sure you give me some sweets now and then, yeah?" He winks at me. I roll my eyes and close the bag. He complained a bit, "Please!" I ignored him. Well we should get going. Naomi will be waiting. I put my bag on and left my room.

》At School《

Naomi was reviewing the footage from yesterday when I walked into the class. I guess Kero isn't the only one starstruck. I smiled nervously as she saw me walk in. "Sora! Look!" She waved me over excitedly.

As I walked over to Naomi, the door slammed open. I looked over my shoulder and saw Skai Miura. He seemed to be in a horrible mood since he apparently had bed hair and he had bags under his eyes as well. I noticed that his collar was messed up and it wasn't buttoned. He walked over to the table behind me and dropped his things. The collar was really starting to bother to me. He didn't seem to notice me walking towards him, he was still standing so when he turned our faces were a bit close. I fixed the collar of his shirt and proceeded to button it up. Once I was finished I smiled at my handy work. He was dumbfounded and stared at me with wide eyes. A camera flashed behind me and that seemed to bring him back to reality. "Whoa?! What the heck?!" He shook his head and growled. He then pushed me away while covering his face. Naomi giggled a bit at the sight.

"Sorry! It's just that was bothering me. You don't normally come to school all messy. Is something wrong?" I asked with genuine worry. He must have noticed it since he gave a soft sigh.

"Odd things." He spoke up. I was hoping he would tell me more but then he said, "Things that can't be explained to a person like you." He still covered his face and glared at me. I felt the awkwardness creep in but I still gave a halfhearted smiled at him. Just then Daijin Zen walked into the classroom, he was Miura's good friend from what I've seen. They were always together so I just assume they are good friends.

"Hey hey. Break it up! Leave my man Skai alone." Zen calls out. I put my hands up and take a step back towards my desk.

"Sorry, I was just worried about Miura. He seemed a bit off today." I look over to Zen. He glares at first but then his eyes grew wide with motivation.

"Well if you want someone to worry about then you should worry about me!" He gave a cocky wide smile as he shows off his cast. Naomi and I gasp in shock.