☆10: Potential Teammates☆

School was back in session after having two weeks off. I was super excited because at home there was nothing going on, everyone was caught up with my little brother's appearance. My mother had him a few days into our weeks off. That was the biggest highlight of that break. They named him Hikaru. He was a boy, just like my parents had said. This would be their first boy, since I was their their only child. And for Clow cards, I only gained two new cards. They were Bubble and Sweet, luckily both were at my house... Sweet was still in her card form, but Bubbles however...

Kero and I were at home doing our daily chores. Kero was in charge of laundry while I did the rooms. He had only one simple job of loading and unloading the laundry. I was going to do the soap and all. When I walked into the laundry room there were bubbles everywhere. 'Hey hey! It's not my fault! I didn't put any soap!' Kero argued, he was right but I was a bit stubborn myself. 'Yes you did! That's why there's bubbles everywhere!' Kero told me to calm down and try to sense it. 'A Clow Card!' Yep, nothing grand. We just happened to find Bubbles, in bubbles. It was very weird, she did a good job though.

I sniffed my uniform shirt. Mmmm... Bubbles does smells great though! I giggled to myself. I saw Naomi waving from the classroom window. I waved back. She shook her head and showed me the chalkboard eraser. Oh that's right! We are in charge of classroom cleaning! I ran to the class. That's the whole reason why I woke up early! I had almost forgotten about that. Our class was strict on it. If we saw someone leaving their partner to do all the work we would be punished. Not drastically but still get bad consequences. One guy had to wear antlers in the middle of summer while doing some chicken dance. He's still horribly traumatized by it. Poor Daijin-kun. I thought while thinking about that time. I ran up the stairs with that thought. I do not want to do the chicken dance.

"Sora-chan, thank goodness you got here early! I was freaking out you'd have to wear antlers." Naomi sighs in relief. Yeah. No, I'm going to stick to not getting punished. I gave her a small but awkward smile. She grinned. "Not saying it was bad since I could have recorded you!" There you go, there was always some twist. "So how was your week?" I showed her the new cards. "You caught two cards?! Anymore?" I shook my head.

"It was a pretty boring week. My brother came on time too." I put down my bag on my desk and got some erasers.

She was happy about that. "Really? Congrats! Whats his name?"

"Hikaru Li." I reply. I cleaned up the erasers with each other as I walked to the back of the classroom. The class had two chalkboards so I took the ones behind the class. Naomi liked the ones at the front of the class because once she was done cleaning it, we were suppose to write our names. She really enjoyed writing her own name so we have a nonverbal agreement that I take the back chalkboards while she does the front. I also had to refill the flowerpot with water.

"Well maybe next vacation you should come to my house. We have so much free time it's practically boring." Naomi rose her voice so I can hear her. I liked the sound of that since I have never been to her house before. I haven't even met her aunt either now that I thought about it. It made me excited for the next vacation time we get. I really did want to meet her aunt. Apparently my mother and her aunt were best friends, so Naomi and I were destined to be friends!

"Sora-chan!!" Rei and Aiko were screaming through the hall. "Sora!!" I jumped in fright. Their voices echoed through the hallways which made them louder than how they really are. Plus I'm pretty sure everyone knows my name now. I felt embarrassed. Great. They slammed the door open. Rei seemed to be more mad than Aiko though. "Sora!" Rei growled.