☆19: The Loyal One☆

》Indoor Water Park《

I was super excited about going to the indoor water park after school. It was Friday today and Naomi invited Miura-kun and I to go with her. Miura didn't seem so thrilled to be invited but he came anyways. I felt like he was getting sick because his face has been getting heat flashes, or something along those lines. Naomi took pictures of us in our swimsuits. She asked me to pose so I did but Miura didn't. If anything he avoided any eye contact between any of us. He seemed very grumpy all day. I really couldn't think of a reason why, he must have been getting sick then.

"Why did you invite me?" Miura grumbled. Naomi responded with a soft giggle.

"It's because we are friends!" Naomi simply answered. "I invited Zen-kun but he said he had stuff to do." She seemed a bit bummed about that. Maybe it's because her and Daijin have gotten along more these past two days. Ever since he found out about our secret life he's been wanting to go to every single one of them. We already caught Loop and Song together. The cards have been coming out more lately. I feel like there's a deadline, which I really hope isn't soon. Now the Clow card count is at 16. I don't want this to end so quickly. It felt like just yesterday I had taken my dad's Clow book. I thought. They've been coming out day after day. This is going to make it more difficult to really cherish the moments. I sighed. Naomi looked over to me with an arched eyebrow. "Is something wrong?" She asked. I shook my head in reply and gave a halfhearted smile. My stomach grumbled though. "How about we get food?" Naomi suggested. I nodded, but Miura grumbled.

"Isn't it bad to eat before we get into the water?" He thought out loud. We both looked at him. He instantly shut his mouth. "W-well then again I'm hungry too!" He stomped off to the snack line. Naomi chuckled.

"Boys." She rolled her eyes and we follow him. I then realized what he said was true, you'd get a stomachache if you ate before swimming. I sighed and was starting to regret suggesting food. I needed to change their minds quick.

"We can have snacks after!" I mumbled. They didn't hear me though. While waiting in line I looked over to see all the water rides I wanted to get on. Hopefully there isn't a Clow card today. I wanted to rest today. Since on Wednesday, Loop made us run in circles at the track. Naomi and Miura were with me when we had to do that run. Daijin was in the bathroom all that time. We were in a race too so that made it worse. The line moved. We were almost next to be served. Then Song appeared in the middle of the night practically. We had to fly to the school two days ago since thats where she was at. It made me so sleepy during class yesterday. It was singing some song that was very nostalgic. I couldn't really figure out where it was coming from though. I was out that night for a good hour or so, luckily my parents were busy with Hikaru that night. He's actually grown a lot. I believe it's been.. how long? The line moved again and we were next. My thoughts then snapped back to the present.

"How may I help you?" The voice was familiar.

"Zen-kun?" Naomi spoke up. I looked up and sure enough, the cashier was Daijin-kun. I arched my eyebrow at him. It was a really odd sight. Especially since we were just in middle school.

"Hey guys!" He smiled at us. As he took our order.

"Is this what you had to do?" I asked curiously. He nodded in reply. Whoa.. He has a job? That must be stressful. He does look a bit tired. Then again he was there with us to capture Song two nights ago. So it makes sense. Poor Daijin-kun. I looked over to the menu. Everything looked good. I wonder what I'm going to get. The others already ordered. "A float." I picked.

"What flavor?" He smiled. He was really calm and collected. I was really surprised at how calm he was. I don't think I would have handled school, card capturing and a job all at the same time. He didn't have much of line so I guess that's probably why. So that gave me enough time to pick my flavor.