☆17: Sora's Dream☆

《Sora's Point of View》

》School《

I was trying to figure out how I was going to tell Miura my dream. I honestly felt a bit worried about it and yesterday he suddenly left without saying goodbye. I wasn't able to really get to talk as much with him. As long as I gave him my 'get well soon' gift. Eh, it also counts as a 'Im sorry' gift. Hopefully he liked it... Another thing that worried me. I gave him something I liked so I didn't really consider his own feelings and such. Well, then again he said he liked it so it's good. Naomi walked in and waved. "Good morning Naomi!" I waved back with a bright smile. I can't let her see that something is wrong. I don't want her to worry about me. This has to deal with the cards, not her. I sighed slightly. I played it off as me breathing. It seemed to work since she didn't comment on it. She sat down at her table next to mine.

"Sora-san, why do you want to talk to Muira-kun?" Wow, we're doing this again. She's been asking me non-stop since yesterday and I would dodge it every time. I haven't told her anything yet because I wanted to tel Miura first. I needed him to tell me what it might have meant. I was trying to keep it cool but she flashed me some puppy eyes. She's really pressuring me into this. She finally won since I sighed.

"It's about the dream I had thanks to Dream card." I spoke. Miura-kun walked in at the same moment I spoke. Perfect timing! "Miura-kun! Good morning!" I waved at him with a bright fake smile. He seemed to look right through it. He glared and instantly looked away. Sheesh... I'm sorry for giving you a fake smile. I sighed. He shook his head and walked to me.

"Good morning Akaname-san. L-li." He placed his hand on his mouth, his signature move. I was confused, something was bothering him. "So, are we having that.. uhm.. talk?" He grunted. I nodded with a side smile. I felt that everyone was going against me or something. Speaking of people against me. Rei walked in. She heard Miura tell me about the talk. Her nose twitched like a dog's would when they felt threatened and growl. I sighed. Why? It's just about my dream! I laid my head on my table. "H-hey are you ok?" Miura tapped my shoulder. I only nodded. I couldn't look at anyone today. Everyone seemed to be bothered.

"Hey, Sora-chan. Im sorry I didn't mean to force you." Naomi spoke softly about her apology. I looked over to her. I gave her a soft smile. Tell that to Rei. I tilted my head to Rei in the front rows. Naomi stuck her tongue out at her. I had to admit, it made me chuckle. I looked over my shoulder. Miura was looking at me with his eyes even though his head was down. I could see his brown eyes through the blonde parts of his hair. He was glaring. Like always. "What does it have to do with?" Naomi whispered. I looked at her. I hinted at Miura and then the cards in my pocket. Her eyes sparkled when I said it involved Miura. Does Naomi like him? Hmmm... That will be a cute pairing! I smiled at her. Her face instantly glowed. She seemed excited. Maybe I should throw in a good word for Naomi. I gave her and even brighter smile. That one made her confused. I shook my head. I got you. I winked at her. She arched her eyebrow at my wink. She realized something was up and it probably wasn't good.

》Lunch《

I waited by the back of the school like we promised. Naomi was watching from a distance with her phone out. She was recording the encounter which was really weird. This felt so familiar though. We did this months ago. I recalled the memory. That was the time when Miura-kun was my rival in a way. Now we are teammates. I smiled at the thought. So much has changed since then. I was pretty happy that a lot of things have changed since then. I waited for Miura to come. As I waited I brought out my cards to see how many I had. Windy, Cloud, Fly, Sword, Wood, Thunder, Shadow, Dash, Glow, Bubbles, Sweet, Sleep, Mirror, Shield, Shot, and Jump... Sixteen cards in total. I smile at my cards. Though I couldn't tell how many there really were. I honestly didn't want these adventures to end. I hope there were a lot more cards left. Naomi the nodded at me. It must have meant that Miura was coming. He was walking towards me with his head down. "Miura-kun?" I call out. He instantly stopped walking and stood up straight. I was confused about what was going on with him. He lifted his head. His face was bright red. "Are you ok? Do you have a fever?" I ran to him to feel his forehead. I placed my hand on his forehead and got near so I could compare it to my temperature. Our faces were close but I didn't mind. It was to make sure a friend was ok. "Hmm.. no fever." I looked into his eyes. "Hmm? Are you sick?" He pulled back.

"N-n-no!" He grumbled. His face was still red. "Wh-wh-what did you want to t-t-talk about?" He began to stutter. I was worried that he was getting sick. His eyes were avoiding mine completely. Mmm is something wrong?

"Well its about my dream that Dream showed me." I started talking but then he gulped which made me stop. "Huh? Are you ok?" He just nodded. I was confused but shrugged it off. I really wanted to get this talk over with. "Well, you were in it."

"Ok! It's cause I... I um... I," He started to mumble but Naomi ran over toward us.

"Hurry! Rei is coming!" Naomi was worried. I panicked, I didn't want Rei to misunderstand the situation.

"So you were in my dream! You were laid out on the ground and I saw that Mikado was there as well. But then I saw two other people. A girl and boy. One of them was wearing robes, and the other was in a dress. But the weird thing is, I saw myself with the cards. Mikado was on the floor beside you. Like you two were passed out." I tried to remember the rest. My mind was going all over the place since I was trying to rush my words. Plus I was trying to condense my story. I looked over to Naomi, she was running away from us. I assumed it was to distract Rei. "And the boy and girl were doing something strange. The boy had his hand extended over you and Mikado. You were struggling to get up though like if something was holding you down. I then ran to help you. But the girl told me 'Remember what you learn little one'. And that was it." I tried to say it all fast while making sense. Some of the things I said probably didn't make sense but I was pretty sure he understood what I was saying. I look at him and see his eyebrows were arched. He was confused by my story. Maybe I didn't make any sense at all. Ugh I don't think there was enough time to explain myself again. Plus I couldn't tell if Naomi's distraction was working. "So I wanted to tell you to be careful. They seemed to be very powerful." I caught my breath and stared at him. He placed his hand on his chin and looked like he was thinking.

"A girl and boy? Hmm.. To have power over me and Mikado?" He grumbled. "Ok, I'll tell my teacher. Thanks though." He sighed. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand. "Uhm Li?" I turned to look at him.

"Yes?" I tilted my head. He was scowling and his face was red. Uh-oh. Am I in trouble?

"I... uhm.. I want to tell you..." He grunted softly. "I..."

"M-Miura? Sora?" It was Rei. Uh-oh. I turned and saw tears in her eyes. "What's going on?" She was visibly hurt. "Oh... I see why you rejected me." She gave a painful smile. "You two.. Are perfect for each other!" She ran off with tears in her eyes.

"Rei!" I ran after her. I had to clear up this misunderstanding. When I caught up to her she wasn't having it. "Rei this is just a huge misunderstanding!" She glared at me and rolled her eyes. She didn't believe me at all.

"Ok, whatever." She was very angry at me. It wasn't my fault at all. I was going to speak until she lashed out. "Now please don't ever talk to me!" She storms off angrily. Great. I lost a friend now... I look behind me and see Miura and Naomi together. Miura looked guilty as if this was his fault. But we both knew it wasn't his fault.. It was my own for not really considering Rei's feelings. Now I knew I lost a friend.