☆5: The Unlucky Boy (2)☆

It was hard to hold the sealing wand steady since I had the two boys as passengers. They were obviously heavier than me so I had to use all my strength to keep us afloat. The card had no problems flying though. That's just sad, a card is stronger than me. I cried internally. This was a sign I needed to do a few more exercises with my mother. My house was in view. Thank goodness! I don't know how long I can hold on! We slowly started to descend into my patio. I hoped my mother was home so she could help me out. Though I needed a good excuse as to why I am bringing two unconscious boys. When my feet touched the ground I put the two boys down then I knocked on the door. Well I really banged on the door and shouted for help. Kero hid into my bag again and the wand reverted back into a necklace. Handy for hiding. I looked over to see who would be easier to carry. I decided Miura since he seemed smaller than Daijin. So I wrapped his arm around my neck and lifted him to my shoulder. He was still a bit heavier than me but it was better than leaving them both on the floor. I took heavy breaths to pretend that I was carrying them all this way. This would really help with my alibi. I knocked once more hoping my mother was home.

"Yes?" My mother called as she opened the door. She gasped when she saw an unconscious boy on her patio and another hanging from my shoulder. "Oh dear!" She walked over to Daijin. "What happened?" She looked at me for an explanation.

"Huge wind. It was sudden and blew us back." I puffed as I carried, well pulled, Miura into the house. My mom had Daijin with no problem. She closed the door behind her.

"They need to be attended soon." My mom looked over to see Daijin's injuries. She saw his cast and wondered what happened. "What happened to his arm?" She asked.

"He got injured while playing with his brother." I explained briefly. My mother then looked over to Miura, I had placed him on the smaller couch. He was seriously knocked out. I was staring at him I seriously hoped he didn't get injured. I glanced over to my mom, I noticed her face became white.

"Who is he?" She pointed very anxiously. She never really pointed so it was strange.

"Skai Miura." I answered. "Is something wrong?" I became worried by my mother sudden mood change. She shook her head.

"N-nothing. I was just. I thought I recognized him." She cleared her throat and laughed. "Well he seems fine." She reached over and touched his forehead. She closed her eyes. That was her way of telling if someone was sick. "Mmm... figured." She sighed and then smiled. "He's fine. No fever. Did he hit his head though?" I tried to remember. Did he? I shrugged helplessly. "Ok well I'll call his parents to come pick him up. Just stay with them while I go get the phone." She struggled to get up, since her balance was off now thanks to my little brother. She held on to the coffee table for support. Once she was out of the room I opened my bag. Kero flew out cautiously.

"Is it safe?" He questioned as he looked over to the boys. One of them grunted which forced Kero to retreat back into the bag. Miura's eyes opened up as he groaned.

"Hm. What happened?" He rubbed his eyes and checked out his surroundings. "What?! Where am I?" He panicked until he saw me. "What are you doing here?" He glared.

"Well, um you two passed out so I brought you to my house." I scratched my head nervously. Miura glared at me and then scanned his surroundings. He was probably not liking the idea that I brought him to my house. He arched an eyebrow curiously.

"Wait, we aren't alone.. right?" He mumbled as he covered his face and glared at me. I shook my head instantly. He sighed but it was hard to tell whether it was from relief or not. "Thank goodness. I thought you kidnapped me." He uncovered his face and fixed his shirt.