☆15: The Random Storm☆

Ms. Fujimichi was teaching us the different techniques for a math equation. It wasn't so simple but I kinda understood. Math was one of the more difficult subjects for me, but I knew if I jotted down the techniques then I will understand them for sure. I just needed to study them a bit more on my own. I glanced over to see that Naomi was understanding it completely. I made a mental note to ask her whenever I had math questions. She was so concentrated on the teaching that she didn't notice me staring at her. I smiled and then I glance behind me. Miura was the opposite of Naomi, he was string greatly. He kept mixing the blonde in his hair with the brown. He kept frantically scratching his head in frustration. He really didn't understand the teaching at all. He peeked up and caught me staring. He sighed in embarrassment hoping for me to turn away. When he noticed I was still staring he covers his mouth and glares at me. "Can I help you?" He grumbled softly.

"Are you struggling in Math?" I ask bluntly. I know I am struggling a bit, but I think it would be better if we studied it together. He shook his head, an obvious lie. "Oh? Really? You sure?" I smirk and he nods grimly. "Ok. But if you need help I'm here." I flash him a smile. Before he could react an alarm went off in the class. A few girls screamed in fear. We all didn't anticipate the alarm. I jumped in fright. Ms. Fujimichi seemed confused about it too since she looked at the alarm speaker.

"Ms. Fujimichi-sama, what's going on?" Aiko asks softly. She was frightened since she held onto Rei tightly. Our teacher looks at each of us and as she's about to speak, a loud voice blurted through the speaker. The same girls seemed to shout again, Ms. Fujimichi tells them to settle down and to listen to the announcement. She seemed very calm, but I could tell even she was worried deep down.

"Good evening students. This is not a drill. We need to evacuate the builing. Please evacuate in a calm and orderly fashion. Teachers make sure your students are out of the classrooms. This is not a drill. I repeat, we will evacuate class by class. Please head towards the gym." That was the end of the message. Our teacher cleared her throat and we all stared at her. She smiles at each and every one of us. She was trying to keep us all calm like the announcer said to be.

"You heard our boss. Class stand." We all obeyed her. We stood and got in a straight line. Daijin really wanted to leave, he wasn't very good in these type of situations. He always managed to sneak off or just make things worse for us. For our sake, I hope he did none. We all walked in the hallway and towards the gym. Our teacher was the leader of our class and we saw a few other classes were in line and going the same way we were. Noone broke formation which was a good thing since that meant Daijin was on his best behavior. I glance in front of me to see Miura and Rei. They haven't spoken to each other in a while. In fact it kinda seemed like they were avoiding each other. Were they dating? I was going to ask Miura-kun since he was the one closest. He saw me look at him and Rei. He shook his head obviously knowing what I was going to ask. Which meant something was wrong. Rei looks behind her to look at Miura. She follows his eyes and ends up looking at me. When we make eye contact she instantly looks away. Wow... I think they broke up.. I thought. But I don't even think they were dating in the first place. I turn around to talk to Naomi.

"Psst.. Were Rei and Miura-kun dating?" I ask her in a whisper that only she could hear. She giggles at my question.

"No. They weren't." Naomi answers. I was now completely confused. "Why don't you ask him?" Naomi hinted at Miura. I turn to look at him once again. He turns around to see Naomi and I staring at him. He gets red and starts glaring behind me. I assumed he was glaring at Naomi. She must have done something since he became more red. He then covers his mouth like he usually does. We continue to walk until we ended up in the gym.