☆23: The HeartRacing Truth☆

》》Skai's Point of View《《

》Skai's House《

I must have passed out again since I found myself laying in my bed. Ugh why must this always happen to me?! I sat up and looked around but everything rapidly became blurry. I massaged my temples to soothe the pain. I peeked over to my alarm clock. 10 o'clock... Ugh please tell me it's the same day. I groaned. I continue to rub my left temple as I reached over to grab my phone on the nightstand that was to my right. I tapped on it and the screen came on. Though I instantly notice a crack that filled the whole screen. Great. I must have broken it when we were catching that card. I sigh and examine the damage. It's nothing major, it'll survive. I check the date and luckily it was still the same day. At least I didn't sleep a whole day again. I lay back down and stare at my phone. I had a voicemail, it was from Sora. My heart skipped the way it always does whenever it involved her. Ugh, my head already hurts.. I don't need this type of torture right now... I sigh at the thought but I still pressed play anyways.

"Hey Skai," Her voice had a hint of worry. "I hope you're doing well, not sure when you're going to hear this voicemail but when you do I hope you feel better!" I am starting to feel a bit better... "Another thing.. When you were sleeping you were sleep talking." I gulped. Oh no... "You said you wanted to tell me something, do you think you can tell me tomorrow?" Ugh.. Why do I do this to myself? I thought. "Well, that's pretty much it.. I kinda hoped you would be awake when I call you but I guess you're still sleeping. I'll let you sleep. Hopefully I see you tomorrow at school. Ok bye and goodnight." Click. I sigh and toss my phone to the corner of my bed by my feet. I place my hand on my head as I continued to lay in bed. 'Tell me tomorrow.' I doubt I would want to, that or I'll just get cut off anyways. So what's the point? I felt a small vibration pulse by my feet. Ugh I just threw it too. It continued to vibrate so I had no choice but to get it. When I check my phone I realize its a text message. Akaname? I tapped the message, it was a picture that was still loading. I arch my eyebrow in confusion. Why would she send me a picture? It finally loaded and it was a picture of me with Sora.. I panicked which made my phone slip and it fell on my face. Ow... I grab my phone and rubbed my face. I took another look at the image. It was from a few hours ago since there was still snow everywhere. I was sitting behind Sora on her sealing wand. 

'When did you take that?!' I replied.

'A few hours ago. You look happy ;)' Her reply. I rolled my eyes.

'Why aren't you asleep?' I sent.

'Im in the middle of reviewing my footage of a previous capture.' She replied again. I typed a message but deleted it. I thought about what to really say to that.

'Im going to bed. Goodnight Akaname.' I put my phone on the nightstand. It vibrated once more. I debated whether or not to read the message. I'm not really tired, but at the same time I don't want to talk to her. She's going to make me think of things that I don't want to. I reached for it but then heard a small knock on my door. I jumped in fright.

"Wh-what?" I call out. I realized it sounded a bit rude so I cleared my throat. "Y-yes? How can I help you, Ruby Moon?" She peeked inside the doorway as if I wouldn't notice her. I sigh and sat up in my bed. She backs away but she must have realized it was too late. "Can I help you?" I repeated. She came back into view and giggled.

"That girl," She began to speak. I rolled my eyes and laid back in my bed. "No no! Wait! Don't sleep." She pounced on my bed and then sat at the edge of it. "I just want to know a few things." She didn't hide the excitement in her voice. Instead she expressed it greatly.