☆6: The Boy and Thunder☆

The next day I couldn't remember why I passed out. I looked to my nightstand and saw the new Clow card I caught. The Sword. That's right.. I got hit by Daijin and passed out afterwards. It really did hurt, I mean who knew he had that much strength. I sat up on my bed and stretched. My grunting must have woken Kero up. He glanced over to my clock and I followed his eyes. One o'clock?! I'm late for school! Heck! I slept through school! I was about to get off the but Kero put a paw on me. He shook his head.

      "You need your rest." He sighed. "You're ok and that's what's good. The trauma of that strike caused you to pass out. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from that." Kero's expression became grim. I felt bad for the little guy so I reached over and gave him a hug.

      "Im sorry Kero. I'll try my best to not get hurt." Kero seemed to soften up. "Wait, what happened to everyone? And the sword?!" I panicked thinking about my dad's sword that I took from his study.

      "Don't worry about that. Naomi helped me bring you in. She also put your dad's sword back in its place. And that one kid, well we brought him into the living room. Your mother walked in afterwards and freaked out. The fact her daughter was passed out in her room and a stranger slept on the couch must have left her with questions. His mother though seemed to have a hard time to believe that her son came back to take another nap in our house." Kero laughed. Then there was a soft knock on my room door. Kero froze up to imitate a stuffed animal. The door creaked open, it was my mother.

     "Honey! Are you ok?" My mother walked in. I was still sitting up on my bed, my hands were on Kero. "Oh thank goodness. I was worried about you. It's not like you to be sleeping in the middle of the day. Plus Mrs. Zen was really shocked that her son was back in our house." She giggled a bit then kissed my forehead. "Ok rest my little sky." She got up from my bed with a bit of struggle. "Oui.. it's getting hard to get up and down." She chuckles and looks at me. "Oh sorry. I'll let you sleep. Maybe I should too." With that she walks out my room and closes the door. Kero exhales and let's loose.

     "She really is getting bigger. Is that what a baby does?" Kero shivered. "Anyways, here." Kero brings out a card from under the pillow. "Naomi found this when she was returning your dad's sword in his study." The Wood card. "She's truly a gentle card, normally she's in card form so we got lucky. She doesn't really fight much, but she is tough when needed." I sign the card, as it reforms Kero flinches. "Ugh! That's seriously scary! I feel like it won't reform one day." He shivers. "Ok rest now. Sorry for keeping you up." He pats my head, I lay back into my bed and drift back into sleep.

》Dream《

Once again it was dark. This was the same dream I've been having for the past few days. I looked around to find those two figures. When I did they actually combined into one figure. This was new. The figure was very different then the two, I couldn't really tell much detail on it. 'Who are you?' I spoke out. Huh I can speak. The figure looked up and I noticed one eye was covered. Their eye was a golden like color which seemed to shine on its own. My gut instantly told me that it was a boy. I recognized those eyes from a very distant memory. I couldn't grasp who it was though. I had a really strong feeling that I knew this person. 'Who are you?!' I shouted this time. I got a response but not one I hoped for. It was laughter, menacing laughter. The kind you hear in horror movies from the villain. I instantly felt the chills run down my back. The laughter stopped and he stretched out his hand to me. I felt it harder to breathe, this person was doing something that made it hard to breath.

'Li...' A familiar voice called out. The voice sounded nothing like the laughter so I concluded it being two different people. That's when another figure appeared in front of me. He was a bit taller than me, only by two inches. His arms were extended in front of me, his back faced me. He was using his body as a shield to protect me from the first figure. 'Li... run!' I felt dizzy by this point, I had no idea what was going on. The scene changed and now I was alone with the second figure. He wore my school's uniform and this time he was facing me. I couldn't see anything that would link him to anyone I knew. His face was covered in darkness. 'Why do you have the Clow Cards?!" He shouted so loudly that it woke me up.