☆20: The Labyrinth of Erase☆

》Shopping District《

Today was the day that Naomi and Miura-kun were going to meet my little brother, Hikaru. Originally only Naomi was suppose to come, but she invited Miura last second. I honestly didn't mind of course. I wanted him to meet my little brother sooner or later. Unfortunately, Daijin-kun couldn't come he apparently had things to do that day. Naomi seemed pretty bummed about not having her non-magical buddy around. I had a feeling that she was developing romantic feelings for him. Which I found kinda cute, but then again I kinda felt bad for Miura-kun because it seemed like he had feelings for her. It was all one big love triangle. I wasn't so sure about my feelings for Mikado anymore ever since the waterpark. He had responded to my surname. Who is he really? Luckily we had to pick up Hikaru after our school. It was a short walk but we would be able to make it. Naomi was extremely excited, she would talk about how much she's anticipated this day. She said she was going to take so many pictures, I believed her words right away. I was walking ahead of them to lead the way. Whenever I looked back I would see her and Miura-kun talking to each other. I noticed Miura-kun red face. He wasn't hiding it one bit. Oh my! He should just confess to her already! I mean, its very obvious he likes her. I don't see why Naomi hasn't noticed yet. I sighed and rolled my eyes. OH wait! But Daijin-kun, she likes Daijin-kun. So if he does confess she's going to reject him. I sigh in defeat. This is so difficult to keep up with.

I look up to the sky to calm my mind. I realized it was a pretty good day to have ice cream. "Hey! Should we go to the new ice cream shop after this! My treat." I turned and smiled at my friends. They agreed to it. I was glad because I was wanting to try it out anyways. We stopped real quick to get ice cream, Naomi and Miura were both quiet since then. I felt like I ruined the mood for the two of them. Why couldn't I just keep my mouth shut. I tear up.

Once we were at the daycare, I told everyone to wait outside. Luckily my mother told the workers that I could pick him up. The moment I saw Hikaru I smiled. He was being carried by one of the teachers. When he saw me he instantly reached out for me. He made me giggle from the fact he wanted to be with me. I showed the teacher a name badge along with my ID. "Ahh Sora Li!" The teacher passed Hikaru to me. "He's been very good today! His separation anxiety is really decreasing. He's also started scooting today!" His teacher was very proud of him. I was too, I was trying to learn a lot about babies so it meant he will start crawling soon. The stroller my mother left for him was in its stall just where she said it would be. I strapped Hikaru in and waved goodbye to his teacher. She smiled as a response with a small wave, then she returned to the other children. I pushed his stroller out of the building. Naomi's face flustered the moment she saw him.

"Oh my goodness! Hello Hikaru! I'm Naomi!" She introduced herself to him. He extended his hand to her as if he was going to shake her hand and smiled. "Oh my! He's so cute!" She turned to Miura with a smile. Miura takes a look at my little brother, he even lowers himself to be at the same height of my brother. I can see he looked serious at first. Then he flashed a smile to Hikaru. The same heart thumping feeling came back. I arched an eyebrow at him for a second and the feeling was gone. I shook it off.

"Hello there little one." Miura spoke softly to Hikaru. "I'm Skai Miura." He bowed his head. "Your sister's fr-friend." He introduced himself in a very polite way. I highly liked that he called himself my friend. "I hope to make your acquaintance." I admired his politeness even though it was to an infant. I couldn't help but smile. He looked up at me with his eyes and when our eyes met he covered his mouth and coughed. He stood up and looked away. Naomi snapped a picture. "W-well we should get going."

Naomi takes the stroller from me. "I want to push him." She offers and I nod. We walked through the shopping district and headed home. Though along the way I felt a strange presence and so did Miura. But I felt another presence, one that I couldn't really figure out. Suddenly our surroundings become blurred and then we were in some green hedges. I arched an eyebrow and looked around. "Where are we?!" Naomi seemed just as confused as I was.