Round Two?

I sat nestled between Natasha and Sitwell in the backseat of Sam's car as we sped along the motorway

I sat nestled between Natasha and Sitwell in the backseat of Sam's car as we sped along the motorway. With Sitwell in our grasp, we had leverage. We just needed to find out what we could do with said whiny and annoying leverage.

"HYDRA doesn't like leaks," Sitwell informed.

"Do you ever shut up?" I snorted. "Seriously, perhaps you should try for once."

"Then why don't you try sticking a cork in it," Sam added.

"Insight's launching in sixteen hours," Natasha explained. "We're cutting it a little bit close here."

"I know," Steve said. "We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly."

"What?" Sitwell shrieked. "Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea-"

Suddenly, thuds stormed the car roof which did not sound good. A hand smashed through the window on Sitwell's side, snatching onto his jacket. My eyes connected with his, and all I saw was pure fear.

I clawed at his arm to get a grip, but whoever had him was stronger. Sitwell was yanked through the window and flung into oncoming traffic going in the other direction. He was Jasper Roadkill now.

Gun shots struck the backseat. Natasha and I vaulted into the front, Nat onto Steve's lap and I landed on Sam.

"Sorry!" I grunted.

"I'd rather you not get shot," he muttered.

Steve yanked the gearstick into park and the car screeched to a sudden halt. The attacker was pitched from the roof. He rolled and landed on his feet, his metal fingertips carving into the road to slow himself down.

My heartbeat skyrocketed. It felt like Simba's would have in that stampede scene in The Lion King (man, I love that movie. Steve better add it to the List).

A small squeak escaped my lips. "That's him."

There was a moment of absolute nothingness as civilian cars swerved to move around our standoff.

As Natasha raised her gun, we were rammed from behind. I whipped my gaze to behind me: a black SUV belonging to none other than S.T.R.I.K.E.

I braced myself as we charged towards the Winter Soldier. He vaulted, flipping, and landed on the roof of the car. A hand slammed through the roof. I watched in front of me as metal fingers gripped the steering wheel and ripped it from the dash.