Everything's Normal... Or is it?

"Mandy, sweetheart, don't get upset just yet. We're about to drive over the tower bridge and I know how much you love it", my dad said making my face beam with excitement.

We were on our way to dinner at the Chinese restaurant. It was my sister Alissa's choice. She knew how much I hated it so ofcourse she wanted to go there, just to torture me! She looked at me and smiled evilly and I glared at her.

Alissa was a redhead like me, but that was about the only thing we had in common. She was 13, bossy and mean! I, on the other hand was 7, submissive and polite. Alissa always teased me and taunted me, but ofcourse like every elder sister, she had her moments."Dinner is my choice so we should do something that you'll like as well", she told me. 

"You really mean that?" I asked in a confused way. Sometimes she can be really sweet and caring. She always defends me in a fight and even kicks butts for me. While other times, she acts like a brat! 

She gave me a nod while smiling. I was a little shocked at hearing that from her, but I was so psyched about going to the tower bridge to care about anything else 

"Yaaayy, Daddy you're the best!" I said while I leaned forwards and kissed him on the check.

I could see a smile on my dad's face and the twinkle in his eyes which he always got when me and Alli were happy. My mom just started laughing while looking at us, like she always did when me and Alli said something 'cute'.

"We're almost there", my mom said a small smile playing on her lips. My Dad turned in his seat to look at me. He always did that when we were driving on the tower bridge just to look at my expression even though he knows how dangerous it was.

I started jumping causing my father to laugh. Going over the bridge always cheered me up, so whenever I was sad my father would bring me here.

"This is great, look Alli we're almost there!" I said while looking out of the window. Alli and mother were both laughing while my father grinned.

I had just started looking at the lights when suddenly my mom shouted in a panicked voice,"Rick, look out!!" My dad turned around at the last minute, but it was too late for them...last thing I remember Alli holding my hand, I turned towards her and she weakly smiled at me and then everything went black.

...

"Mandy, Mandy, wake up!" I recognized that voice as Mrs. Jones. I groggily opened my eyes to see Mrs. Jones with a worried expression on her face. Tabby was standing next to her, she was sharing the same expression. I looked at Tabby confused at why were they here.

"You were screaming in your sleep again", she told me," you were dreaming about them weren't you?" 

Mrs. Jones and Tabby were the only ones who knew about my dreams."Yeah it's no big deal", I told her giving her a fake smile.

"Mandy don't take me the wrong way", Mrs. Jones told me cautiously,"but don't you think it's weird that you still have such vivid dreams about?" 

She quickly carried on after looking at my expression,"I mean you were only a child when they passed, so how can you still remember them so clearly? It just doesn't make sense!"

"Mrs. Jones-" I started but she cut me off. The truth was that I don't even know how I remembered this.

"mom!" she corrected,"how many times do I have to tell you?" I looked at her and smiled, it's not I don't love her like my mother but I just feel a little odd while calling her that.

"Mom, it's perfectly okay and there is nothing wrong with it" Tabby said as I shot her a thank you look.

"I am sorry if you got offended Mandy dear" She said worried while looking at Tabby and then me.

I ignored that and continued,"It's nothing out of the ordinary", I told her,"It's completely normal." 

... Or is it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

hey guys :)

i hope you guys like this chapter :)

vote, comment and fan :)

thankyou :)

The picture on the side is Alissa :P