What does he know about me?

"Hey! What was that all about?!" I called after Andrew as he made he way out of class. 

He turned back and saw me but didn't wait up. 

"A lesson on how to dissect a frog", he answered in a bored voice when i caught up. I don't believe him!

"you know what I'm talking about!" I snapped getting annoyed by his totally ignorant behavior. 

"Actually I don't. Please enlighten me", he said, sarcasm and amusement dripping in his voice.

"What you said about everything not being what it seems", I told him.

"What about it?" He asked me while opening his locker, blocking my view.

"What did you mean by that?" I asked now close to breaking point.

"That sometimes things seem a certain way, but they actually aren't", he told me winking as he closed the locker door.

"Stop talking in riddles!" I said as a glared at him with a passion.

"Look, just drop it okay" He said in an annoyed voice. He started walking towards the other class.

"You will find out everything when the time is right!" He shouted over his shoulder as he entered a classroom.

Urgghh why can't he just tell me?? I stormed towards the main door.

I was about to call after him but decided against it. He probably wont hear me andTabby was waiting for me.

I saw Tabby standing by the exit, waiting for me. I quickly removed the scowl off my face...no need to get Tabby worked up. 

We started walking towards the bus stop while she told me about her day.

"And you know she..." That's when I tuned her out. My thoughts were still wandering towards Andrew.

There is something about him that made me curious but I cant really put my finger on it.

When she was finished I started telling her about Andrew.

"You know that guy, Andrew, the one I introduced you to today?" I asked as we sat on our usual seats.

"Yeah, what about him?" she asked sounding concerned.

Well you see Tabby gets emotional over small things...and trust me, you want to see her angry.

"Well nothing big really, just that he seems a little weird" I said.

"Weird, weird how?" she asked in a confused tone.

"I don't know, I can't explain it. It's like he knows something about me", I told her.

"How could he? He just met you today", she told me giving me a reassuring smile.

'Yeah, she's probably right', I told myself, 'it's nothing to worry about.'

But still I will talk to him tomorrow, he must know something! Maybe something about my dreams...only time can tell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

hey guys :)

Another chapter uploaded.

Please tell me what you think of my story so far? :)

Vote, comment and fan :)

Thankyou <3

Picture on the side is of tabby. :P