A Mysterious Past

As soon as I went back home, I greeted Mrs.Jones and went to my room. I was so tired that I threw myself on the bed.

I was sort of excited to sleep and see what my dream would be about this time.

Maybe I'll see my mother again! Or dad? I smiled slightly.

Soon, I fell fast asleep.

...

My parents were sitting in the lounge. They were talking and smiling at each other lovingly. That's when the door opens.

"Good Morning Mr and Mrs Scott", a voice which seemed slightly familiar spoke. I don't know why but it seemed as though i'd heard it many times.

Then, the person I least expected to be in my dream was there, Andrew! 

He looked a few years younger than he was now. Maybe about 12.

WAIT!!! If he was 12 at that moment that meant he should be around 18, so how was he in my grade?!

"Good Morning Andrew!" My mom answered brightly,"How are you?"

"I'm well, thankyou for asking", he replied with a sweet, genuine smile. He was looking adorable! Even in so much confusion I cant help but smile when I look at him.

"So, to what do we owe the pleasure?" My dad asked.

Instantly his whole body tensed.

"What is it?" My mom asked sounding concerned.

"I'm here to deliver a message", he said seriously. The smile was now gone and I knew that whatever it is, it was probably serious.

What kind off message was he delivering?!

"Is it from him?" My dad asked a little worried. Dad's body stiffened and he looked slightly pale.

Who was he talking about?

"Yes", Andrew said in a low voice.

"Well then please continue", my dad said, suddenly in a business like tone.

"It's a huge favor he requests this this time", he began.

"Whatever it is we'll do it", my dad said confidently. 

"Atleast we'll try",my mom told Andrew.

"And you must understand that it's for the best", he told them uncertainly.

"I'm sure it is", my mom told him with with a small smile.

"What is it?" my dad asked a slightly impatient.

"Well..."

...

Suddenly my alarm went off, waking me up. I bolted upright on bed and noticed that I was shaking.

Who were they talking about?!

Andrew knows my parents... He really does.

He wasn't lying.

But what was Andrew about to tell my parents?!

Was it something REALLY bad?

I had to know!

I'll definitely be talking to Andrew about this! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

hey guys :)

Vote, comment and fan!!!

And what do you guys think this favour is? :O

I would love to hear what you guys think so feel free to message me :)

Thankyou <3

Picture on the side is of a young Andrew. :P