What's his Secret?!

I shook those thoughts out of my head and went downstairs. Me and Tabby were running quite late so we skipped breakfast and rushed to school.

The 1st three periods were as boring as always. So, when the bell rang I was the first one to leave. Partly because the class was very boring and also because I was in a hurry to find Andrew.

I saw him sitting with some other guys on a bench. I went up to him.

"Hey Andrew!" I chirped brightly.

"Hi Amanda", he replied slowly,"What's up?"

"I was wondering whether I could talk to you alone for a minute?" I asked, only slightly hesitant.

Some cheap guys wolf-whistled at that but I just rolled my eyes and Andrew simply ignored them.

"Sure", he replied getting up.

When we were a safe distance away I began,"Your text this morning made me a little curious", I started.

"Okay...", he replied, waiting for me to go on.

"Well it sort of seemed as though... as though you meant something... something a little deeper than you let on", I said.

"Well, let's just say it was my way of helping", he told me with a mysterious smile.

Just then the bell rang so we couldn't continue our conversation.

The rest of the day was quite uneventful so I was glad to go back home.

As soon as I reached home I got dressed for work. I went there early today.

........

I quickly wore my apron and got behind the counter.

I started working. There weren't many customers today so my boss told me I could take a short break after 5 minutes. I decided to serve a few more customers in that.

When I was taking off my apron, I noticed a familiar face at one one of the counters. Andrew was ordering coffee. I decided that this was excellent opportunity to talk to him.

"Hey", I said walking up to him.

"Hi", he replied showing only hint of surprise.

"Can I to talk to you?" I asked him.

"okay", he said,"let me just grab my coffee and then we walk and talk", he told me with a small smile.

"Sure", I replied waiting for him by the door.

He came and we started walking.

"Today, you mentioned something about helping me", I began.

He let out a low chuckle before saying,"Yes I did. Why? I thought you might appreciate someone to talk to."

"Yeah, but that just makes it even more weird! How did you know that I wanted to talk to somebody at that moment?!"

"umm, I have my ways", he said a smirk slipping on to his face.

"Will you just quit being so mysterious and obnoxious?!" I asked my anger and curiosity getting the better of me.

"Look! I'm sorry but right now, It's not the right time for you to know , I can't tell you. You'll just have to wait and find out at the right time!" He told me, loosing all his patience.

"FINE!" I snapped. Even though the curiosity was killing me inside I let it go.

"Listen, I'm sorry I shouldn't have raised my voice at you like that", he told me.

"No, it's OK. Anyway I should probably head back, my break's about to end", I told him. I pretended as though everything was okay but secretly, I was a little hurt by that.

"Before you go, I just thought you would be interested to find out that I your parents. They were... Interesting people", he said with a secret smile.

I would have loved to stand there and chat with him about what he knew but as I was getting late, I had to go with the curiosity burning inside!

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Author's note

hey guys :)

Tell me what you guys think of this chapter! I would love to hear what you think! :)

What do you think is Andrew's secret? :P

Vote, comment and fan!!! (for the watty awards!)

Thankyou <3

Picture on the side is of Andrew. :P