Everything is Clear

The doctor had said he would discharge me the next morning. 

After about a hundred 'take care's and 'get well soon's Mrs. Jones and Andrew left. Tabby would be staying the night with me, even though I told her to go home.

I wanted to go to sleep but I knew I had to tell Tabby she was right about my dreams being my ability, I just didn't know how to.

She must have noticed i was thinking, because she asked," Is everything okay?"

"Yeah... It's just that, um, Tabby you were right. I mean, Uh, about my dreams.... You were right. Apparently, they are my ability."

"Oh my God Mandy!!!! I'm so happy! I knew you were meant for great things!" The way she said it made me feel as though I was awesome, even though I knew I wasn't even close!

"Hmm..." I replied, unsure of what else to say.

"Look Amanda. I know you don't like this ability, you think it's some sort of curse, but it's not! I'm proud of you, and I'm sure you're parents would have been too! I mean have you ever thought of it this way, that having an ability means you're walking in the footsteps of your parents! "

I let all that sink in and it actually made me feel somewhat better.

"You're right Tabby... Thankyou!" I gave her a warm smile before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

...

In my dream I saw my dad. He was walking in a park, thinking. Apparently, he couldn't see me, so I just followed him.

He sat down on a park bench and looked around. Out of nowhere, came an old woman. She seemed to be in some kind of hurry. 

She ran to my dad and hurriedly asked him, "Are you Arnold Jones?!"

"Yes... And, you must be Georgina."

"Yes... Just listen to me. You have two daughters, do you not?"

"Yes, but what do they have to do with anything? I was told you had some valuable news to share with me."

"I do!"

"It's about your daughter."

"Alissa?" He asked confused.

"No! She's worthless! But Amanda... She's a very special girl..."

"Wha-How?"

"She is destined for great things, you know."

"What kind of things?! Just give me a straight answer!"

"She is meant to save this world from many many accidents. She is going to master a great ability and use it for good."

My dad's eyes shone with pride and happiness.

"Yes, she will work under your master. He will cherish her. Care for her, as though she was his own. But you will have a price to pay, if you want this day to come."

"I will do anything, even if it meant laying my life down."

She smiled mischievously and answered, "My duty was only to warn you. Your path will be revealed when the time is right."

...

Tabby woke me up gently. 

"Manda, we can take you home now."

She smiled warmly. I smiled back and got up.

Even though this dream made me slightly nervous, it also made me happy that my dad would've been proud if he saw me right now. My path was clear to me now... Sort of.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hey guys :)

my book is finally coming to an end soon :D

Vote, comment and fan!!!!!!!!! =)

Thankyou :)

picture on the side is of Amanda's dad. :P