A Dream About Andrew

After dinner I went up to my room and sat down, debating whether I should call him or not. I don't know, It's just that after all I learned today, I was actually a little scared as to what I would find out next.

So, I decided against it. 

It would look weird right? I'll just talk to him at school tomorrow. That's what I convinced myself to believe.

I lay down on my bed, hoping that I wasn't going to dream anything today. Believe it or not, I wasn't a huge fan of these dreams after the last one.

When I woke up the next morning I realized that I didn't have any dreams that night.

Not that I was really upset. But still, after these past few nights of constant weird dreams, I was curious as to why I didn't have any tonight. 

Maybe everything is going back to the way it was...? Maybe now I won't have any weird dreams.

I grinned and got out of my bed. Finally everything will be normal again..or atleast I hope so. I quickly got changed in to a red shirt with black skinnies and long boats.

I went down and started helping Mrs. Jones and Tabby with the breakfast.

Me and Tabby walked to school and talked about random things along the way. Today I felt different but I wasn't sure if it was a good change or a negative one, I shook my head at that thought.

It's probably nothing to worry about, I ensured myself.

Then, I told Tabby that I didn't have any weird dream last night. She thought it wasn't something to worry about. 

When she saw that I was still a little tense, she told me to talk to Andrew. I agreed, he would definitely know what's up.

We reached school and the whole day I was looking for Andrew but he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

I decided to stop looking for him. He probably didn't come to school today but I couldn't help but feel disappointed.

Later at work, I kept hoping for him to show up. Sadly, he didn't! Is he sick?

I was a little worried now. Where the hell was he?!

When I went home for dinner, I saw that Mrs. Jones and Tabby were waiting for me to arrive.

We ate dinner like a family and when we were done I went with Tabby to her room.

I opened my sell and texted Andrew. I wrote 'hey! It's me Amanda. I was just checking why you didn't come to school today? Oh, and when you're free, call me back.'

I sent it, hoping he would call back soon.

After a few minutes of agonizing wait, he finally called back.

"Hey", he said when I picked up the phone.

"Hi, wassup?" I asked.

"Umm, busy day", he said after a moment's hesitation. 

"Okayyyy, so you coming tomorrow? I wanted to talk." I told him.

"Sure!" he said.

"Great, then I'll see you tomorrow. Bye", I told him.

"Bye", he said.

"So, he coming tomorrow?" Tabby asked impatiently. 

"Uh, yeah, he is", I said still wondering what his busy day might have been.

Was it related to my dream? Maybe I am just thinking to much about it, it's probably nothing!

"Everything okay?" She asked concerned.