Everything Happens for a Reason?

I woke up early the next morning so I decided to take a bath. I needed to clear my head from all this stress and tension.

I got out of the shower and started getting ready for school. Sure my dreams are normally weird but this one was absolutely impossible!

I wasn't really paying attention to what I was doing, I was too absorbed in my thoughts about that crazy dream.

The truth was even though I portrayed as though everything was normal about the dreams from when I was a child, I knew deep down that it was quite unusual for somebody my age to have dreams from when they were a child. But I wasn't going to admit that. It would just make it all even more real.

I always managed to make myself believe that it was probably normal. But who was I going to fool this time? 

Maybe I should tell someone about my dreams, but ofcourse, they'll just think my mind isn't in its right place! I laughed bitterly at that thought.

There was no way this dream was normal! But what if it was? I shook my head, there is no way this normal.

Urgggghh !!! Why was I so messed up right now?!

Only if they're alive I thought and sighed. I don't know why but I thought that if my parents were here, somehow they would have all the answers.

Lost in my own world I didn't notice Tabby enter my room. Surprisingly she was ready for school.

"Hey, we're getting late", she informed me

"I'm almost ready, give me sec!" I said as I looked for my shoes.

"Hey, is everything okay?" she said concerned. I suppose she noticed my tense expression.

"Yeah, didn't sleep well" I said while I smiled at her.

"Weird dreams again?" she asked me while I nodded.

"Want to talk about it? It's okay if we are a little late" She said as she was about close the door behind her.

"No, it can wait" I smiled at her confidently.

"Okay, hurry up...I'll wait for you downstairs" She smiled sadly and left the room.

It was then that I realized she was right, we were running late. I quickly threw on a pair of shoes, and just as I was about to rush out the door I noticed my phone was beeping on the bed, which meant I had received a text.

I took out a minute too see who it was from, It was a number I didn't recognize. I debated for a minute about rushing out the door and checking the text later, or right now.

In the end, curiosity got the better of me and I opened the message. It read,'Hey Amanda, this is Andrew. I just wanted to check if you were doing okay and... to tell you that no matter how messed up things can seem sometimes, just remember that everything happens for a reason.'

What the heck?!

How does he know that things are messed up for me?!

What is he hiding....Why was this boy so mysterious?!

What was he talking about?!

Most importantly why does it seem as though he knew what I dreamt about?!

I tried to shrug the thoughts out of my mind as I ran downstairs, but I failed. I'll just talk to Andrew when I get to school, I decided. Only if I get to school before the classes start or else I'll have to wait for a break.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hey guys :)

Listen going to enter my story in the watty awards :)

So please! It would mean ALOT to me if you guys would vote, comment and fan!!! 

Please guys :)

Thankyou <3

Picture on the side is of Amanda :P