My 'Special' Parents

Me and Tabby entered the school and went to our regular classes. 

I kept looking around for Andrew but I couldn't find him anywhere. Where was he?!

When the bell rang for lunch, I hurried out of class and started looking for him.

After 15 mins I had searched the entire school but I couldn't find him anywhere! I was slightly worried.

I saw one of his friends walk by so I decided to ask him.

"Hey!" I called to him. He turned around.

"Me?" he asked slightly confused.

"Yes, you!" I told him slightly irritated. "Do you know where Andrew is?" I asked him.

"Oh, he's not here today", he told me,"He said something about having plans."

"Okay", I told him slightly crestfallen.

The rest of the day went by quickly and before I knew it, it was time for my shift at work.

I was hoping he would show up there.

After about half an hour, a familiar face entered my vision. Sure enough, there he was.

"Hey!" He said to me.

"Hi", I told him.

"Can I have a Cappuccino?" He ordered.

"Sure", I said.

I started preparing his coffee while he waited patiently.

"Done", I told him, handing him his Cappuccino.

"Thanks", he said with a sweet smile.

"Listen, uh, are you free?" I asked a little hesitantly.

"Sure", he said,"You wanna walk?"

I nodded and quickly took my break. He waited patiently.

"So, what's up?" He asked me when we were outside.

"Well, please don't think it's weird or anything..." I started slowly.

"What is it", he asked a little concerned.

"I had a dream", I began," you were-you were talking to my-my parents."

"I told you I knew them", he said not sounding surprised at all.

"Yes but HOW?! And what the hell were you talking to them about?!" I asked letting it all out at once.

"Well they were special people... and my father often asked them for... favors. As for what we were talking about, I can't tell you if I don't even know which conversation you saw", he told me like it was the most obvious thing in the world and I was an idiot for asking those things.

"Well first you can tell me what kind of favors?" I asked. I decided after much thought that the first one was the more important topic right now!

"Well my father is an important man and he needed help, so your parents, generous as they were, provided that help", he told me.

"Will you stop acting like a master of mystery, and just tell me what he asked from my parents?!" I asked very impatiently.

"Well your parents were special, not unlike yourself", he said,"They had gifts Amanda, magical gifts."

I just stood there staring him, unable to move my mouth from shock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hey guys :)

What did you think? Amanda's parents had abilities??? :O

Vote, comment and fan if you like this chapter :)

Thankyou <3

Picture on the side is of Andrew and Amanda walking. :P