Prologue

"We all die inside a little bit everyday...." I tell myself every morning before I get out of bed.

I'm not what one would call well known or popular around here. I'm more to myself, I hate the attention being on me. The suffer in silence type... I suffer enough everyday by this girl who bullies me every second of everyday. Atleast I'm not invisible to the human eye, atleast someone notices me.

The names Daniel, Daniel Simmons. But my family & only my family calls me Diggy....and my friends. I've never fit in the in-crowd, and I'm okay with that...most of the time. Sometimes I just wish I was ignored by everyone...

"What's up bird chest!" She pushed me against the lockers. If she only knew what was under this trench coat. I was silent.

And the fact that this girl is not big at all. She just as small as my pinky finger, body shaped like a coke bottle. God took his time with all them curves, then her face!! She was a true beauty! I'll let her push me around all she wanted too, but if it was someone else? They would get this far, but I have to much pride to let them know my real strength.

"Umm hello!?" She yelled. "I'm talking to you!"

"Hi.." I mumbled, looking down as my coat. She scuffed.

"Dip shit!" She walked off with her little clique following behind her. I sighed & walked to class.

"Just a little bit.." I mumbled to myself. "We die just a little bit."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

What do you guys think about this new story ?

Should I keep going on with this book ?

Let me know your thought on this book.. Please vote and comment❣❣