•015•

Daniel

To say that I was nervous was an understatement. The rents want to meet me. I mean I know this is what I wanted, but they actually wanna meet me.

"But this little beauty is Cookie." Dominique said as I pulled up to a red light. She tossed two bags in the backseat.

"The dog..." I questioned. It started growling at me.

"She doesn't like to be called that." Dominique said, petting her so she'd calm down. "She has a name."

"She trained?"

"Trained her myself." She smiled. "Well with the help of my dad..." She shrugged. I nodded.

"Cool.." I drive off as the light turned green & pulled into a hotel I booked a suite for last week.

Once we got in the suite, we wasted no time devouring each other. She was gon fuckin get it, trynna get me goddamn horny at the damn prom. Shit, I was already on edge and she wanna make it worse.

"Dannnn..." She cried as I pounded in & out of her. Thrusting hard from behind & gripping her hair tight as she clenched onto the bedrail.

"Fuck did I say, Dominique?" I barked, yanking her head back to kiss on her neck. She screamed.

"Baby I-I'm sorryyyyyy!!!" My jaw clenched.

Just the sound of our skins clapping together & her moans made me go crazy. My pace got a little faster & my strokes got deeper.

"DANIEL!!" She yelped. "SHIT BABY IM CUMINNNGGGGG!"

"But you gon hold it." I said, feeling her wall clench tighter that she already was.

Soon I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach & I felt my pre cum emerge. I shook my head. I ain't ready yet, but babygirl tight as shit! I can hold it a little longer. I clenched my jaw & flipped her over. She gasped. That's when I started pounded so hard in her, her high pitched screams were like a melody to me.

After 20 minutes, the knot grew tighter & unbarring to take. I knew I could go a couple more strokes, but this knot tight then a bitch. I groaned.

"Iight baby.." She came hard, crying out as she did.

Just feeling her warm juices gush all on my dick, I couldn't take it & I started to cum but pulled out and came on the sheets. I groaned low & laid beside her. She giggled & turned to me, wrapping her leg around my waist & running her hand down my chest.

"Was you big mad or little mad?" She teased with a smirk on her face. I scuffed, yanking her into me.

"Don't make me do it again." I groaned.

"I wouldn't even care but since you wanna try and corrupt me, I'm sore.." She kinda pouted. I chuckled & rubbed up her thigh.

"Daddy's sorry baby..." I kissed her. "You shouldn't play so goddamn much." She sucked her teeth.

"Whatever nigga.." Then she whistled & kissed toward the cracked door. "Cookie, come to mommy!"

Moments later, she came trotting in. Nose held high, a little sass in her walk....which is crazy cause she a damn dog, guess she is her mother's child....and she was just an all around cute pup. Dominique leaned down to get her.

"You miss mommy?" She talked like a baby as the dog licked her face. "You hear that bad man hurt mommy?" She looked at me & licked her nose. "Get him!" She jumped on me.

"Oh.....Ohh!" I said in shock as she licked all over my face, cause I ain't know what she was bout to do. I just laughed.

"She doesn't bite.." Dominique giggled. "The one person she ever bit was Brysh. Even though I was happy she did, I had to punish her. She doesn't like being punished.." I picked her up off my face & sat up. She sat in my lap & started licking my chest. "Stop it weirdo." Dominique playfully shoved her head. "That's my job!" I shook my head & got up.

"Woof! Woof!"

"I know right!" Dominique giggled. I chuckled & walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Dominique

As I just laid there petting Cookie as she slowly started to fall asleep, I just started thinking. Thinking about nothing really, just about the possible future. Me & Daniel actually lasting & growing old together, getting married, having kids, living in a mansion, and living out our wildest dreams.

I don't see my life going anywhere without Daniel. He's my other half. I haven't caused that much trouble since we've been together. He's my BETTER half. We belong together and nothing's gonna tear us apart.

Then sound out the bathroom door opening, pulled me out of my trance & Cookie jumped up. "Woof! Woof! Woof!" Her little high pitched barks sounded as Daniel turned the corner, with a towel wrapped around his lower half of his body.

"Chill bitch, you more excited to see him than I am.." I laughed. She whimpered & laid back down. He chuckled.

"Don't be jealous." He smirked at me. I playfully rolled my eyes & smiled.

"Since you're up, you can take her for a walk....?" I rose my eyebrow at him, hopefully. He shook his head, grabbing some boxers & sweatpants out of his bag.

"Where's her leash?" He asked, dropping the towel so he could get dressed.

"Should be in her bag." I told him, getting up. "I packed it last night. Oh and take her doggy treats too.."

"Iight.." He grabbed Cookie off the bed & sat her on the ground so she could walk. He grabbed her leash out her bag & hook it on her collar, grabbed her treat & was out the door.

While they were doing that, I went ahead a took me a longgggg hot shower. That nigga really tried to kill me. I mean hell I was fuckin horny & he wasn't trynna give me none, so I went and I took it. I took what's mine!

"Mmm.." I softly moaned as I finished up my shower. I turned the waters off & stepped out. I dried off & wrapped the towel around my body, then grabbed the hotel robe hanging on the door. I walked over of the bathroom & into the kitchen where Daniel was filling up Cookie's food bowl. "Sooooo...." I dragged out, smiling as I saw his back was all red & scratched up. "Did you have fun?" He stood up & sat the dog food on the counter.

"Meanin she ain't try to trip me up?" He questioned. "Sure, we had a blast.." I giggled.

"And what's that suppose to mean?" I asked. He turned to me.

"Not a thang, not a damn thang.." He shook his head. I smiled. I grabbed his phone off the counter & slide up the camera. "What?" He tried to buff up.

"Boy.." I rolled my eyes. He winked at me & snapped a picture. "HA! GOTTEMMM!!" We laughed.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Please vote and comment❣❣