•006•

Dominique

"What the fuck you smiling for?" I looked up to Zendaya & Michelle standing by our lockers.

"That's that bae smile right there!" Zendaya laughed & took the poster from me. "What's this?"

"My art poster..." I snatched it back. "I need to drop it by Mrs. Slaughter's room, but I don't wanna.."

"Oh my God!" Michelle laughed. "Your lazy ass don't like doing shit. I bet your ass didn't even make that poster...?"

"Ya damn skippy!" We laughed. "Now you know I wasn't gonna do this shit.." Then I felt someone sly slap my ass as they bumped into me. I turned around to Daniel standing at his locker, two lockers down from mine. "Hey, watch where the hell you're going!" I snapped.

"Sorry.." He uttered shyly. I scrunched my face up so I wouldn't smile. He closed his locker & walked away, then my phone chimed.

Fineassnigga 👑🤓😍💞 - You know you liked that shit 😏😏

I rolled my eyes & smiled. I looked up to him looking at me, licking his lips as he was talking to his friends and Bryshere. Then someone stood in front of me. I looked up.

"What?" I snapped as London just stared at me.

"What're you even staring at?" She asked.

"Nothing, I was just thinking.." I turned to my locker & opened it.

"About what?"

"About prom.." I lied.

"Have you thought of a theme yet?" Michelle asked.

"I was thinking like a costume party type thing, but I kinda want that for my birthday party.."

"You talked to Yazz about that?" London asked.

"That nigga doesn't care as long as he's getting high or drunk." I rolled my eyes. She laughed, only cause she's knows it's the truth.

As treasurer of the prom committee, I have to come up with a theme for prom and I have not the slightest idea. Prom isn't for another two and a half months but it needs to be decided before next week.

"BRYSH!!" I yelled across the hallway. He looked over, said something to Daniel & his friends, then walked over.

"Wassup..?"

"Can you take this to Mrs. Slaughter's classroom?" I said, handing him my poster.

"You do it.." He spat.

"I have to fuckin figure out some themes for prom before the end of the day so the senior class can tally what that want the theme to be." I told him. He groaned & walked off with the poster. "Okay, now throw me some suggestions..."

"A fashion show theme?" London suggested. I thought for a second.

"I do love fashion..." I shrugged. "Okay what else?"

"All around the world theme?" Michelle said. "You know like dress up from different places all over...like France, Italy, Japan, Mexico...." I smiled & nodded.

"How about a western theme?" Zendaya spat. I snapped my head over at her.

"Really bitch? A westerns theme for prom?" I asked her.

"You know love me a hot cowboy." She said. I shook my head.

"Okay... So I got Fashion Show, All Around The World, and Westerns." I said, thinking aloud. "I just need one more." Then I started thinking about Daniel & that song he emailed me. I smiled. "And a Hip-Hop/Rap Party!" They squealed.

"PERFECT!!!!"

"Okay..." The bell sounded. "Lemme go take these suggestions to my uncle.." I said, quickly writing them down on a piece of paper.

"Okay, well see you in class." They left. Then I felt myself being pulled into a mysterious body. I gasped.

"You really gotta stop pokin yo ass out ma..." A deepened voice harshly sounded in my ear, pulling my body closer into him. I moaned softly, feeling his dick poking me in my ass. "See what you do to me...?" He groaned softly in my ear.

"Daniel...." I whimpered softly, not wanting us to move from this position. I bit my lip hard & turned around to the hallways completely empty. I looked up at him. "We're gonna be late while your trynna play this game." I told him. "It's nice to know that you actually have a dick, for the first time ever in life. Cocky ass..." He clenched onto my ass & pulled me into him. I whimpered again. He's so hard right now.

"Not suppose to be here anyway.." He shrugged. I looked at his pink plump lips, biting mine. The corners of his mouth turned up & he chuckled deeply.

"Come on!" I demanded, pulling him out of the school & into the student parking lot. He unlocked the door to his car & we got in, I immediately climbed onto of him. "What did my brother tell you yesterday?" I asked, slowly rocking my hips back & forth on him. He groaned. I moaned softly. If only he was inside me!

"No stop.." He said through clenched teeth. "Fuck..." He held my hips down.

"What did Bryshere tell you?" I kissed on his neck. "Where in the hell did this bold and cocky shit come from?" I felt him getting harder under me, rubbing against my center as he tried not to give into my sexual intentions.

"He said that you've liked me, since we was bout 7 or 8..." He breathed out. "And that you be talkin bout a nigga heavy." I stopped & looked down at him.

"HE WHAT!?" I yelled. He looked up at me.

"After I left the mall yesterday before he gave me your number..."

"I swear he's fuckin dead!!" I said about to get out of his car, but he pulled me back down.

"Where you going??" He asked deeply, jerking me straight on top on his member. I gasped. Holy fuck!

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Awww shit !!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱
I swear they are fuckin #GOALS !!

Please vote and comment❣❣